Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Angry Davido Tweets Directed To Asa Asika 'never Bite The Finger That Fed You' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Angry Davido Tweets Directed To Asa Asika 'never Bite The Finger That Fed You' (723 Views)

Davido Beats Up His Manager, Asa Asika / Who Is Going To Asa Concert In London. / Listen To Asa Music Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Davido Tweets Directed To Asa Asika 'never Bite The Finger That Fed You' by bjstardom(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
The music star parted ways with his
longtime manager, Asa Asika, over the
holidays. When I saw him at the
Change-A-Life event on January 1st, I
asked him what led to their separation
but he only smiled and said 'nothing'.
Heard their parting was not a good one.
Davido's elder brother, Adewale
Adeleke is currently acting as his
manager...
Source: http://lindaikeji..com/2013/01/never-bite-hand-that-feeds-you-angry.html?m=1

Re: Angry Davido Tweets Directed To Asa Asika 'never Bite The Finger That Fed You' by Akshow: 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
Naija celebrity and their twitter rants and tantrums. I jus hope he wont apologise later. Btw What is this boy even feelin like. What stupid finger is bitten? Pride goeth before a fall boy. You appear too conceited
Re: Angry Davido Tweets Directed To Asa Asika 'never Bite The Finger That Fed You' by daryoor(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
hw is this my business
Re: Angry Davido Tweets Directed To Asa Asika 'never Bite The Finger That Fed You' by Forzap: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
daryoor: hw is this my business

ogbeni,who said it was ya bizness?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Davido Tweets Directed To Asa Asika 'never Bite The Finger That Fed You' by RedLight1: 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2013
i hope they eventually land heavy blow on each other like ba(blow)telli and mancini...

2 Likes

Re: Angry Davido Tweets Directed To Asa Asika 'never Bite The Finger That Fed You' by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
Red-Light:
i hope they eventually land heavy blow on each other like ba(blow)telli and mancini...
lmao!

(1) (Reply)

If Your Life Were A Movie, What Would Be The Soundtrack? / Fresh Music:olumix Titled Owa Onaya / Janglova By Bstars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.