Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,006 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Help Transform A Corrupt Democratic Government To A Kingdom. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Help Transform A Corrupt Democratic Government To A Kingdom. (544 Views)

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! / Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention / Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Transform A Corrupt Democratic Government To A Kingdom. by manwork(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
If I happen to be one of the wealthiest man on earth, what are the realistic steps must I do to transform my country from a Corrupt Democratic government to a Kingdom, with me proclaimed as King?
Target time frame 3 to 5 years from Democracy to ‘Absolute Monarchy’ without bloodshed.
Target country: The Philippines

- - - ONLY SERIOUS REPLIES PLEASE - - -
Re: Help Transform A Corrupt Democratic Government To A Kingdom. by panafrican(m): 3:52am On Jan 08, 2013
How to become a King without a fight?
Well, as Hitler said, "you use democracy to destroy democracy".
Step 1. Become the Man of the People i.e. become a demagogue
Step 2. Use money to buy those who are easily moved by dollar bills
Step3. Your discourse should always be " we are running to save this country from a total collapse and we are the only one who have the vision and the means to do so "
Step 4. Get elected by the people.
Step 5. Once in power be a smiling snake and build your Kingdom. tongue
Goodluck though because the people of Manila are daredevil. Millions of them will run over your palace if they feel cheated. And you could meet the fate of Musolini.
Ask for advice from Ferdinand Marcos' wife, the lady with one thousand pairs of shoes , remember ? grin grin grin
PS. Once in power give me a call. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With The Following International Communities Perception Of Nigeria? / Helicopter Crash In London / Nigerians Protest Killing In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.