Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Time For The Corrupt And Decadent Generation To Step Aside - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For The Corrupt And Decadent Generation To Step Aside (564 Views)

Step Aside Now, Lawan Group Tells Saraki / "You're Corrupt and Must be Jailed" Buhari tells Wife, Obasanjo And Atiku / Retired Generals Should Allow Young Generation To Rule - Gowon ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time For The Corrupt And Decadent Generation To Step Aside by Feedmemore(f): 3:35am On Jan 05, 2013
I have wondered what tonic can be applied to the ailing Nigeria society being strangled to death by greed, criminality and government corruption and have come up with the same answer. Change the leadership and allow people with different mind-set and ready to see the world differently to take over. Nigerians must join hands together and retire the aged, corrupt but not tired Obasanjo, Chiroma, Babangida and Iwuanyanwu generation of politicians. They have messed up enough. They inherited a greatly endowed and vibrant nation and have reduced it to shadow of its real self, a den of thieves and kidnappers, where life is short, brutish and of very little value. A country where rules and laws mean nothing and there is no equal opportunity but nepotism, ethnicism, godfatherism and criminality. Their continued participation, relevance and appointment to positions of responsibilities in Nigeria, is an insult on the intelligence of Nigerians and demonstration of their arrogance and contempt with which the corrupt ruling class holds Nigerians. If not, why would president Jonathan, appoint a man who was indicted by the national assembly for misappropriating over 300 billion Naira, budgeted for ministry of works during Obasanjo administration to the chairmanship of Nigerian Ports Authority?
Re: Time For The Corrupt And Decadent Generation To Step Aside by Feedmemore(f): 3:41am On Jan 05, 2013
The article is to long to post from my phone. I 'll post the other part from my PC when I get home.

The piece was written by e.o eke, eoeke@aol.com
Re: Time For The Corrupt And Decadent Generation To Step Aside by cockyjay: 3:45am On Jan 05, 2013
Feed me more: I have wondered what tonic can be applied to the ailing Nigeria society being strangled to death by greed, criminality and government corruption and have come up with the same answer. Change the leadership and allow people with different mind-set and ready to see the world differently to take over. Nigerians must join hands together and retire the aged, corrupt but not tired Obasanjo, Chiroma, Babangida and Iwuanyanwu generation of politicians. They have messed up enough. They inherited a greatly endowed and vibrant nation and have reduced it to shadow of its real self, a den of thieves and kidnappers, where life is short, brutish and of very little value. A country where rules and laws mean nothing and there is no equal opportunity but nepotism, ethnicism, godfatherism and criminality. Their continued participation, relevance and appointment to positions of responsibilities in Nigeria, is an insult on the intelligence of Nigerians and demonstration of their arrogance and contempt with which the corrupt ruling class holds Nigerians. If not, why would president Jonathan, appoint a man who was indicted by the national assembly for misappropriating over 300 billion Naira, budgeted for ministry of works during Obasanjo administration to the chairmanship of Nigerian Ports Authority?
lol maybe u should direct your grieviances to the people concerned. You can start by talking to OBJ grin
Re: Time For The Corrupt And Decadent Generation To Step Aside by seunfly: 4:18am On Jan 05, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Do Think There Is Hope For Nigeria / Edo: Why Airhiavbere Can’t Challenge My Qualification – Oshiomhole / What Has Come Over Sanusi(cbn Gov)? He Wants CAN, JNI, Others Banned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.