Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,638 members, 7,854,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Account Number Of The Federal Government Of Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Account Number Of The Federal Government Of Nigeria (1062 Views)

Diamond Bank, Where Is My Account Number? / Urgent Help; I Forgot My Gtbank Account Number. / Federal Government Import Prohibition List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Account Number Of The Federal Government Of Nigeria by uchdollar111: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2013
I was wondering, what payment method does china and NNPC use when making payment for purchasing crude oil and is their a bank account for the federal government if so what is the bank account and which bank do they bank with. Just curius to know how the country does business with the international market. Pls help my curiusity.
Re: Account Number Of The Federal Government Of Nigeria by mkoabiola: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2013
uchdollar111: I was wondering, what payment method does china and NNPC use when making payment for purchasing crude oil and is their a bank account for the federal government if so what is the bank account and which bank do they bank with. Just curius to know how the country does business with the international market. Pls help my curiusity.
Lol!lol! U too funny.

(1) (Reply)

Get All Your Forex Trading Questions Answered Here / Payza (alertpay) Payment Plugin Configuration For Online Transactions / Kenneth Edobor And His LR Cash Generator ******* CHECKING!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.