Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Have You Kept Your New Year Resolution So Far? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Kept Your New Year Resolution So Far? (484 Views)

The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / What Has Life Taught You So Far? / Religious Man Has Kept His Hand Raised For 38 Years (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Kept Your New Year Resolution So Far? by manosteel(m): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2013
On 31st Dec.2012, I resolved to be praying three times a day just like prophet Daniel in the Bible come this year 2013. Unfortunately, i have not been able to keep it due to other commitments, I'm a kind of discouraged to continue as i have missed three days already.
Re: Have You Kept Your New Year Resolution So Far? by OmoAlata(f): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2013
manosteel: On 31st Dec.2012, I resolved to be praying three times a day

shocked You really don't need to make a resolution before you pray And believe me, it is easy to pray without ceasing. When you are washing the dishes, pray. When you are cooking, pray. Even when you are bathing, you can pray - Oh Lord thank you for my life, thank you for what you are doing for me etc etc. I'm in the car, I pray. Walking to work, I pray. Get the gist?

And to your question, I didn't bother to make a resolution this year wink

(1) (Reply)

Something Black People Should Think About / Nigerian Anglicans Oppose England On Homosexual Clergy / The New Name Of Our Lord Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.