Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Women And Men Who Are More Sincere And Faithfull? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women And Men Who Are More Sincere And Faithfull? (556 Views)

Photo Of Those Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA Released. / Photo / Black Men Or White Men: Who Resemble Apes Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women And Men Who Are More Sincere And Faithfull? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2013
I am a corp member good 2go nxt month. I meet dis batch B corp member in d orientation camp, we bcame frnds. After sum months, I put interest on her we bcame intimate frnds. Though she told me, she had a b/f b4, dat after messing up wit her d guy dump her. But currently no one in her life now. Tins were moving well witout any problem, we both loved each other. Jst immediately after we finish writing NIM exam, she stop picking my call. I hv tryed to find out wot d problem is all effort was abortive. On 27th december I called her n she told me nt to cal her again. Shld I forget abt dis gal or keep going. Ur advise pls.
Re: Women And Men Who Are More Sincere And Faithfull? by k2039: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
On 27th december I called her n she told me nt to cal her again. Shld I forget abt dis gal or keep going.

ChEkWaS IyKe :
Ur advise pls.
My advice, read the quote above, more emphasis on the colored, take the girl for her word.
Re: Women And Men Who Are More Sincere And Faithfull? by Mynd44: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2013
She needed you for the intimacy. Now move on

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Vs Facebook: Which Do You Spend More Time On? / How Will Nairaland(ers) Celebrate The One Millionth Member Of This Forum / I Need Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.