Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Why Do People Sitting Adjacent To The Driver Sleep? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Do People Sitting Adjacent To The Driver Sleep? (1186 Views)

About 10 Men Sitting On A Bus On A Lekki Highway / FRSC Officials In Ibadan Sitting In Their Van Carelessly / Range Rover Evoque Falls Off Bridge Without The Driver Being Hurt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Sitting Adjacent To The Driver Sleep? by lekzy007(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2013
I do ponder over this each time i see people sitting adjacent to the driver sleeping while the car/bus is on motion.as for me i dont like such people to sit at the front while am driving my family know me for that.what's your own view on this nairalanders.
Re: Why Do People Sitting Adjacent To The Driver Sleep? by infolpf: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
lol.
Probably kind of like the reason I fall asleep when I attempt to use cruise control - it requires less of my attention / work combined with the hum and motion from the car, and I succumb to a false sense of comfort. Also, frankly, sometimes the person driving is too chatty or too b.i.t.chy about other equally crazy Lagos drivers, and I shut them out by pretending to sleep grin grin
Re: Why Do People Sitting Adjacent To The Driver Sleep? by Lexusgs430: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
Lack of activity coupled with the type of company the driver is !!! Do you require them to massage your ego or pander to any of your needs while you are driving?
Re: Why Do People Sitting Adjacent To The Driver Sleep? by symbianDON(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2013
na sleep de worry dem na grin grin grin abi another thing de there!!
Re: Why Do People Sitting Adjacent To The Driver Sleep? by DICKtator: 11:52am On Jan 14, 2013
lekzy007: I do ponder over this each time i see people sitting adjacent to the driver sleeping while the car/bus is on motion.as for me i dont like such people to sit at the front while am driving my family know me for that.what's your own view on this nairalanders.

They sleep because they are tired. Simple
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander Reliable / Toyota Camry Vs Nissan Altima / Most Expensive Cars! Are These Cars Really Worth The Prices?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.