Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Pls, How Can This Problem Be Solved? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls, How Can This Problem Be Solved? (778 Views)

Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess / (SOLVED) This Drained Me Emotionally.pls Solve. / Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, How Can This Problem Be Solved? by jayjagz: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2013
Mr and Mrs Joseph has been married and living together for over 23yrs. Along the line, there has been a cold war between Mrs Joseph and her sister-in-Law which Mr Joseph didn't really notice.
At a particular time, the sister-in-law took the condemned slippers of their son and Mrs Joseph insisted on the return of the slippers volunteering to get her a brand new one. Mrs Joseph also started noticing cuts on her clothes because she do allow visitors to stay in her room.
After few years, the sister-in-law was sick and Mr Joseph out of pity and obligation decided to take-up the responsibility of her treatment. As a result of this, she will have to stay in Mrs. Joseph's room again. However, Mrs. Joseph, after few days of her sister-in-law's stay became very insecure and decided to take care of another flat for her sister-in-law so that the later and her daughter who was also staying with her could move in there but before making a definite conclusion, she sought the consent of her husband, only for her husband to flare up and start saying she wants to send his sister out of his own house. He even went as far as asking her if she was the one that built the house for him.
Mrs. Joseph decided to keep mute because the whole issue was already turning into an argument. Mr. Joseph became angrier and asked his wife, Mrs. Joseph whether his sister can harm her so Mrs. Joseph was force to refer back to the time when her sister-in-law insisted in taking her son's condemned slippers despite that she volunteered to buy her another one.
The issue escalated to the extent that Mr. Joseph asked his sister and the latter's daughter to move out of the house and stay temporarily in his office. He also vowed not to sleep in the same room not to talk of the same bed with his wife again neither will he eat any food cooked by her again.
My fellow Nairalanders, when I read this publication in the newspaper, my first question was what was the real cause of the matter and who do you think is at fault?
Re: Pls, How Can This Problem Be Solved? by jayjagz: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2013
Pls, I need this Topic on the front page admin.
Re: Pls, How Can This Problem Be Solved? by BootyOnMe: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2013
This na village matter abeg.
They need to head to the VILLAGE SQUARE for bushmeats! grin
Re: Pls, How Can This Problem Be Solved? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
I find the behaviour of the couple funny. Also a lot of details were not included in the story.
Why did the woman want the SIL out of the house in the first place? Was the disease a communicable one? The husband appears to be overreacting though. Even if he sensed that his wife was just being mischeivous when she asked that the SIL be moved out, what he should have done was to ask her why she wants the girl out and then agree or refuse the request based on whatever reasons the woman gave instead of just assuming the reasons for her action.
Anyway all this is in hindsight. What they should do presently is talk to each other to understand what the problem is and resolve it.
Re: Pls, How Can This Problem Be Solved? by jayjagz: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
The point is the slippers the SIL took the other day and the cuts on the clothes makes Mrs. Joseph insecure. What happened is that the couples will have to go to work and it is the SIL and her daughter that will be left at home.
Re: Pls, How Can This Problem Be Solved? by jayjagz: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
Re: Pls, How Can This Problem Be Solved? by Mowire: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
...And here we have only Mrs. Joseph's side of the story in a matter so complicated.
However, I fear that Mrs Joseph has to find a way to make her peace with her husband. & she needs to work on her attitude towards people. I personally believe her suspicion of diabolism is unfounded, based on her own story.

(1) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment When You Meet Your In Laws For The First Timeur In Laws For / Please Advice Me If I Am Wrong / At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.