Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters (10350 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) / Bad Parents Bring Up Bad Children / Who Should Bring Up A Child? Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by chickygirl: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2013
Pls I need ur suggestions on how to bring up M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣ children to be very polish and well enlightened, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣ 1st child Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ 6months old..tnx
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by vizkiz: 8:08am On Dec 18, 2013
question 1.. Hw did ur mum brouqht yuh up angry lookinq @ur statement i dnt tink ur frm d ''ajebota'' family N r u married 2 a rich dude? If nt, den ur on a lonq tin sister grin dnt worry some xperienced NLders wuld qive u some hints
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by ignis: 8:22am On Dec 18, 2013
Being ajebuta is not a dream or assumption, neither is it a state of mind. if the money is there, then ur kid is ajebutter. if no money, if you like mimic or form it, you ain't one.
Answer to your question: You and your man should huzzle and make money, then your children will be ajebutters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mysticgal(f): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2013
pickin wey go be ajepako,go be ajepako,your environment matters too.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by funshint(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2013
One of the most ridiculous post ever made. Kids making babies this days sha...!

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Pacify: 8:36am On Dec 18, 2013
chicky-girl:
Pls I need ur suggestions on how to bring up M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣ children to be very polish and well enlightened, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣ 1st child ȋ̝̊̅ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ 6months old..tnx

There's absolutely nothing wrong with people trying to make their children look polished, money doesn't always bring out the best in your child cos I know of a highly popular actress who even married a rich man yet her children look the most impoverished.

For one OP, I'd say good food and fruit-eating at the right times...also, good sleeping habit. Make them look polished by been polished yourself and finally, what your kids wear on a daily basis shows the world what they are made of.

Courtesy of a proud dad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by AjaraEwuro: 8:43am On Dec 18, 2013
simple. give them a lot of butter to eat daily. Move to Lekki or VI. Enrol them in British International or Loyola Jesuit. Take them on summer holidays to Disney Land. Feed them on Burger, sandwiches and Sausage. Give them red wine to drink after breakfast, lunch and dinner. Shop for them at Collectibles, let them watch carton network daily. Buy a Bentley Continental to drive them to school and church each time. Speak English to them at home and when you go out. Take them out for photo shoot at the studio every sunday after church. Buy them chicken to eat daily instead of ponmo or titus fish and finally, look for a new home for them if you cant afford all these.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by ireneidiva(f): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2013
mysticgal: pickin wey go be ajepako,go be ajepako,your environment matters too.
yep the environment matters.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Ruq: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2013
Hire an Ajebutter instructor.

6 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Konjour(m): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2013
Misleading title tho'. How does making one's child 'Polished and Well-Enlightened' translate to 'Ajebutter'. Does it mean to say that only the rich and spoilt are 'Polished and Well Enlightened'? Well, most of those I've seen that are 'Polished and Well Enlightened' can't be classified as rich. I doubt whoever moderated that is 'Well Enlightened' himself/herself.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Drogadray(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2013
[quote
author=AjaraEwuro]simple. give them a lot of butter to eat daily. Move
to Lekki or VI. Enrol them in British International or Loyola Jesuit.
Take them on summer holidays to Disney Land. Feed them on Burger,
sandwiches and Sausage. Give them red wine to drink after breakfast,
lunch and dinner. Shop for them at Collectibles, let them watch carton
network daily. Buy a Bentley Continental to drive them to school and
church each time. Speak English to them at home and when you go out.
Take them out for photo shoot at the studio every sunday after church.
Buy them chicken to eat daily instead of ponmo or titus fish and
finally, look for a new home for them if you cant afford all
these.[/quote]

guy,u b real aje butter oo..
best advice ever

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2013
Expose your kids to enlightening materials, good cartoons movies,games . Give them a sense of style while dressing them,feed them proper foods and clean them up well.You don't have to be rich to do these.

Finally,ajebutters are born not made you can only try,i can see the distinction between my sons. Besides,i like strong ajebutters,not vegetable aje that ll always report to mummy undecided.

Neatness and good dressing, putting them in a good school goes a long way in defining aje and pako,invest on authentic clothes and shoes,even if it has to be okrika, let it be first grade. You need to see my kids,yet am not rich wink,almost all the clothes and shoes worn by my first has been handed down to the third son in tip top condition.See,authentic products saves money while keeping your kids looking like aje wink.

Note that making a child completely ignorant of his / her native tongue is downright silliness,there is nothing ajebuish about that undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by coogar: 11:22am On Dec 18, 2013
chicky-girl:
Pls I need ur suggestions on how to bring up M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣ children to be very polish and well enlightened, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣ 1st child ȋ̝̊̅ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ 6months old..tnx

ajebutter - it's a genetic thing. you either have it or you don't have it. money might help it to a certain degree but astute observers would still know if the "butty-ness" is money-aided.

there's posh & there's Behind.
when it's natural then the kids are posh, when it's helped with loads of money then the kids have been tushed up.

as for your question, find the best academic environment in nigeria(federal university quarters) & raise your kids there. any private school or university staff school would also go a long way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2013
Byvan, ur head dey there!

U r absolutely correct.
My son's creche requested for his picture for the school calendar not long ago.
When we used to go to the clinic, they will always use him as an example when teaching nursing mums.
Its about ur style not ur pocket.

Even with d money, u won't know d right thing to do!

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2013
coogar:

ajebutter - it's a genetic thing. you either have it or you don't have it. money might help it to a certain degree but astute observers would still know if the "butty-ness" is money-aided.

there's posh & there's Behind.
when it's natural then the kids are posh, when it's helped with loads of money then the kids have been tushed up.

as for your question, find the best academic environment in nigeria(federal university quarters) & raise your kids there. any private school or university staff school would also go a long way.
Coogar, that u r. Raised in an academic quarter might not make u a posh guy later in life.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by coogar: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Coogar, that u r. Raised in an academic quarter might not make u a posh guy later in life.

if the foundation is rooted in an academic environment from the outset, it's very difficult for that child to derail. the environment matters a lot. the kind of kids the child mixes with is also a big factor.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Kanwulia: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2013
Na money dey make aje-butter pikin o!
Like me of course!!!!! cool
You must do the following.

1. Teach your child to READ and WRITE! YOU MUST TEACH THEM YOURSELF!!!!
2. PRIVATE SCHOOLS ONLY!!!!! YOUR CHILD CAN NOT MIX WITH LOW-LIVES ON OR OFFLINE!!! kiss

3. Travel to different places for EXPOSURE and for the MAXIMUM SOPHISTICATION.
4. Educational video games, movies and entertainment.

5. Most importantly, YOU MUST INVEST IN THE ART OF PUBLIC SPEAKING!

Aje butters DO NOT HAVE STRRRRRRRONG NATIVE ACCENTS!!!! Even when they speak their mother/father tongues! cool
Aje butters DO NOT HAVE STRRRRRRRONG FACES!!!! grin
Aje butters DO NOT HAVE LOCAL OR BUSHMEAT ACCENT!!! grin

We sound like SANUSI LAMIDO not OBJ OR PATIENCE JONATHAN!!!!!

If your parents were Aje butters like mine, THEN IT BECOMES GENETIC! WE NEVER LOOK OR SOUND ROUGH!!!! cool

No CRAW-CRAW or DOMESTIC VIOLENCE KOBOKO SCARS EITHER!!!

If your papa or mama dey beat you like GOAT, you can only grow up to be a CYBER- BULLY WANNABEE OR A STREET THUG or THUGGESS! You can NEVER be an AJE-BUTTER! grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by wonlasewonimi: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2013
Just put a lot of blue band in their amala and let them watch africa magic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Byvan, ur head dey there!

U r absolutely correct.
My son's creche requested for his picture for the school calendar not long ago.
When we used to go to the clinic, they will always use him as an example when teaching nursing mums.
Its about ur style not ur pocket.

Even with d money, u won't know d right thing to do!

My dear we once had a very wealthy neighbor when I was a teenager,none of his kids can speak English, except pidgin.There attire alone dey tire person,no taste at all.Really with the money,some don't know what to buy undecided.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Emmyk(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2013
Pacify:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with people trying to make their children look polished, money doesn't always bring out the best in your child cos I know of a highly popular actress who even married a rich man yet her children look the most impoverished.

For one OP, I'd say good food and fruit-eating at the right times...also, good sleeping habit. Make them look polished by been polished yourself and finally, what your kids wear on a daily basis shows the world what they are made of.

Courtesy of a proud dad
Word. smiley
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Coogar, I know what I'm saying very well.
Wouldn't want to go into details for privacy but it doesn't to an extent.

Its not up for debate.
Examples r all around me.
Funny but that's true. I wouldn't hv believed too until I became part of the system and what I hv been seeing still baffles me.
Some behaves like touts. U will wonder if they r professors children. No difference from those living outside university community. Its very sad though.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by zeb04(f): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
smileythis is really funny.you are disturb about them being ajepako.....are there not other tins 2 b disturbed about? Why do u want them to be ajebo's anyway? why nt just train them well,take them to good skl nd feed them well.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by deols(f): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
very funny.

someone stole my line!!!

Feed them butter!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Acidosis(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
LMAO grin

Now you'll only end up training these innocent kids with a fake type of life all in the name of ajebutter grin

FOR YOUR INFORMATION: The confirmed Ajebutter do not know the meaning of that word AJEBUTTER. The word alone sounds like poo...

Being a BUTTER is not an act, its in the gene smiley

Did I also tell you the word only exist in the dictionary of a Warri-Nigerian Man.

So better not go abroad and start shouting HEY! MY KIDS ARE AJEBUTTER!!! Else, they might bundle you and lock you up behind bars...

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by coogar: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
Acidosis: LMAO grin

Now you'll only end up training these innocent kids with a fake type of life all in the name of ajebutter grin

FOR YOUR INFORMATION: The confirmed Ajebutter do not know the meaning of that word AJEBUTTER. The word alone sounds like poo...

Being a BUTTER is not an act, its in the gene smiley

Did I also tell you the word only exist in the dictionary of a Warri-Nigerian Man.

So better not go abroad and start shouting HEY! MY KIDS ARE AJEBUTTER!!! Else, they might bundle you and lock you up behind bars...

thank you, sir!!!

yellowpawpaw: Coogar, I know what I'm saying very well.
Wouldn't want to go into details for privacy but it doesn't to an extent.

Its not up for debate.
Examples r all around me.
Funny but that's true. I wouldn't hv believed too until I became part of the system and what I hv been seeing still baffles me.

Some behaves like touts. U will wonder if they r professors children. No difference from those living outside university community. Its very sad though.

their parents must be ajepaki, abeg
then again, some ajebutter kids also resent the tag. they see it as an insult that they are ignorant so they try too much to look "hard".
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mimicue(f): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
Looking ajebutter sometimes is always in d gene's... Some people are rich kids but they aren't fresh at all..

Just take care of your children hygiene firstly.take them to pampers primary school let them spoil them with goodies..take them for summer holidays to have fun..abroad
Shop for them at ruff n tumbles or first feet...buy them good n quality clothes...
And give them good food if..u stay around lekki sometimes on Saturday take them out to domino and corner stone...buy them ice cream and pizza.
Or take them to see movies...
Don't let them work at home oh
They have to be fresh..
Buy them everything they want ps3 games..iPads... Kids laptop ...spoil them reall good..and they will the aje butters
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mimi "Don't let them work at home"really,are you serious? shocked,that one ll be raising Xmas goats not ajebutter kids.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mimicue(f): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
byvan: Mimi "Don't let them work at home"really,are you serious? shocked,that one ll be raising Xmas goats not ajebutter kids.

Yes oh.they need to be fresh private nanny...Cook..washing mashine ...dish washers....that's how aajebutters roll
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
Give them indomie instead of garri and palm kernel
Give dem foreign toys instead of empty cans of beverages to play with
Give caprisonne instead of agbo Jedi Jedi
Take them to Queens and kings schools instead of ALANGBA school okokomaiko.
Ajebutter right?Always butter their bread with butter,don't subdue them to Agege Bread.

Btw,the life of ajekpako is sweet!Ajekpako,no dey complain as their skin is tough and can withstand any situations.Remembered those days of playing with mouldy rain water,licking cheap condensed ice creams,wearing m"coat of many colours'',my mama wud patch for me.Some times she sew oversize pants for me and my brodas too.I wud use pin to hold the pants to fit my tiny waist grin.Rememberedtge ajekpako plays and yabbings too,how i wud jump Into the house through the window when am late and everyone is searching for me outside,remembered how I exploded my momsi bottles by throwing lighted knockouts inside,closing my ears as I run far as my tiny legs wud carry me on Christmas.Remembered watching some neighbors make out,remembered how weird I felt,remembered dad's koboko,remembered the Akamu and bread,chicken head and rice,Agidi and stew and puff puff,remembered my Akpa rice clothe bag,remembered the soda soap in the big plate basin,remembered my mother scrubbing my hair with hot water and blue Omo to destroy the blood sucking lice.

I still remember......
I loved my childhood as an Ajekpako!It was fun and worth remembering.It shaped my world,and I learnt fast.Remembered the day some 419ers tried me,as I stepped out of the car,I slapped one of them
and said,"forget this fine looks,I no be Abuja babe,I be correct Lagos Ajekpako.Una stiil dey learn"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
Am sure op doesn't mean the type of ajebutter that acts almost autistic,my guess is that she wants good mannered, attractive,intelligent and healthy kids . I might be wrong though,aje might mean different things to different people.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lynpetra you are so funny grin.
Re: Pls How Do I Bring Up My Kids To Be Ajebobutters by mimicue(f): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
byvan: Am sure op doesn't mean the type of ajebutter that acts almost autistic,my guess is that she wants good mannered, attractive,intelligent and healthy kids . I might be wrong though,aje might mean different things to different people.

Lol all those ones is in the genes and how you train your children.. U can't be ugly and want fine children like seriously they go resemble their fada na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife / Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home / Why Do Husbands Find It Hard To Apologise To Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.