Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself (5656 Views)

Couple Use Dead Human As Their Wedding Cake (photos) / 4 Tier Wedding Cake Plus Extra For Just N75,000! / 4 Tier Wedding Cake Plus Extra For Just N75,000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by OmoEko1(f): 2:56am On Feb 24, 2008
Well I didn't know what section to post this topic undecided.

Anyway I was browsing last month on CNN website when this story got my attention.

So what do your think about the wedding cake?

My cousins thought the bride was selfish and self centered but my friend thought the cake was a great idea.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/01/07/cake.irpt/

Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 24, 2008
but why does the cake look better than the original ? grin
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by LadyT(f): 3:02am On Feb 24, 2008
Forget the cake what a horrible dress
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 24, 2008
LadyT:

Forget the cake what a horrible dress
LOL. . . that's what i thought. even the cake's dress looks better tongue the yellow in the front messed it up embarassed
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by darami(f): 3:05am On Feb 24, 2008
Yes, I saw it on CNN as well. Kind of funny though, wonder how much she paid for that.She should have invested more money on the gown than the cake.
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by LadyT(f): 3:09am On Feb 24, 2008
Horrible cake all I will be thinking about it who will eat my eyes and breasts,
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by OmoEko1(f): 3:10am On Feb 24, 2008
Well the dress is really ugly especially the front

But i heard two pastry chef from different cities from her home town baked the cake, am sure it would have cost thousands of dollars

Funny enough she's Nigerian embarassed embarassed
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by OmoEko1(f): 3:12am On Feb 24, 2008
LadyT:

Horrible cake all I will be thinking about it who will eat my eyes and breasts,
It's really scary embarassed embarassed embarassed

Someone posted this comment on Cnn stating
LOR

updated Tue January 8, 2008
That cake will look like an autopsy when its done being cut!
Hope she had enough guests to eat all that cake!
That cake will look like an autopsy when its done being cut!
Hope she had enough guests to eat all that cake! less

Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by Nobody: 3:20am On Feb 24, 2008
Omo Eko:

Funny enough she's Nigerian embarassed embarassed [/font][/size]
that explains the bad taste. . .i knew it. most nigerians when they get up there always want to show off like they got money when most of them are broke as church rats. . . .hissssss. most always want others to envy them. . . but this one made a great mistake. . . ugly dress and ugly cake embarassed
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by OmoEko1(f): 3:26am On Feb 24, 2008
morenike09:

that explains the bad taste. . .i knew it. most nigerians when they get up there always want to show off like they got money when most of them are broke as church rats. . . .hissssss. most always want others to envy them. . . but this one made a great mistake. . . ugly dress and ugly cake embarassed
My Aunty said the same thing oh, you know Nigerians are known to be showing off to much.

She could have spend the cake money on her dress, in fact they wasted their money.
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by chiegemba(f): 3:38am On Feb 24, 2008
both d bride & her look alike cake got me crackin up!!!
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by OmoEko1(f): 3:44am On Feb 24, 2008
chiegemba:

both d bride & her look alike cake got me crackin up!!!
Hey long time, haven't seen you on Nland and how is CA wink wink
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by jgirl3: 3:48am On Feb 24, 2008
I saw this last year in daily times of the london newspaper. I thought they were crazy because that cake cost them a leg and an arm and i think they were just renewing their vows

See me see wahala!

The dress is not nice, the cake replica has better accessories and dare I say - the groom loves his woman too much!
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by chiegemba(f): 3:56am On Feb 24, 2008
Omo Eko:

Hey long time, haven't seen you on Nland and how is CA wink wink
"Happy New Year" 4 starters, I know been a while though! Cali is fine although am tired of Cali still as expensive as can be, How have u been? hope everything is goin on great with u though!
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by OmoEko1(f): 4:01am On Feb 24, 2008
j-girl:

I saw this last year in daily times of the london newspaper. I thought they were crazy because that cake cost them a leg and an arm and [b]i think they were just renewing their vows[/b]See me see wahala!

The dress is not nice, the cake replica has better accessories and dare I say - the groom loves his woman too much!
They already have a 12yrs old daughter sef.

chiegemba:

"Happy New Year" 4 starters, I know been a while though! Cali is fine although am tired of Cali still as expensive as can be, How have u been? hope everything is goin on great with u though!
Same to you cheesy cheesy, am fine oh, thank God sha abi we can't complain. cute-ass and I were talking about you 2days ago sef, since you don't come one Nland anymore.

Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by jgirl3: 4:10am On Feb 24, 2008
Omo Eko:

[size=12pt][font=Garamond]They already have a 12yrs old daughter sef.

Imagine! shocked shocked
And they were still doing this? Too much money is not good
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by OmoEko1(f): 4:20am On Feb 24, 2008
j-girl:

Imagine! shocked shocked
And they were still doing this? Too much money is not good
Abi oh, am sure they got a loan from the bank for the wedding
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by Nobody: 4:23am On Feb 24, 2008
Omo Eko:

Abi oh, am sure they got a loan from the bank for the wedding
a loan they'll be paying for the rest of their crusty life. . . and for such a ugly cake and dress. . . am not mad abt the cake. . .but the dress is drepressing jo. no wonder her husband is not smiling, knowing he gotz to get two more jobz to pay for the debts
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by OmoEko1(f): 4:33am On Feb 24, 2008
morenike09:

a loan they'll be paying for the rest of their crusty life. . . and for such a ugly cake and dress. . . am not mad about the cake. . .but the dress is drepressing jo. no wonder her husband is not smiling, knowing he gotz to get two more jobz to pay for the debts
She could have done better with the dress, the whole orange things messed the beauty of the dress up.

If he can spend that kind of money on a cake, can you imagine how the entire wedding looks like, they probably invited Michael Jackson to perform in their reception

Too much money runs people mad
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 24, 2008
lol. . . .micheal jackson? he's still alive*? cheesy cheesy
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by OmoEko1(f): 5:17am On Feb 24, 2008
Yes oh, he sure is. i heard his bringing out an album very soon
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by SweetT1: 10:19am On Feb 24, 2008
This woman has put Nigeria back on the map but the problem is everybody is not looking at the map, they are looking at her. What an egoistical thinking, she saying " Look at me, look at me". I hope this poor man is prepared for the rough road ahead. I wonder who at the party will eat the private parts of the cake ?
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by Seun(m): 10:22am On Feb 24, 2008
What egoistical thinking, she saying " Look at me, look at me"
Is that not the whole point of a glamorous wedding? Sometimes I think people are stupid.
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by LadyT(f): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2008
Its a wedding or renewal of vows for two people he should of had a cake as well. To make the point clear and the debit even higher.
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by LadyT(f): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2008
Look at the 2nd picture and look at the husbands face hes looks like hes thinking " Is this what I paid $5000 bastard dollars for?", grin
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2008
@Lady T
LMFSBO. . . na wa o. .
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by presido1: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2008
Saw the pix on Metro, it happened in TX but the couple are igbos. They used the case to renew their marriage vow
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by presido1: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2008
Sweet T:

I wonder who at the party will eat the private parts of the cake ?
Na the person wey dey eat the private part of the original go eat the private part of the cake abi no be so.
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by tRoOE(f): 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2008
@sweet t

what a dirty mind you got there grin grin
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by chiogo(f): 12:56am On Feb 25, 2008
Lol @topic, well, they got the money.
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by efuah(f): 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2008
rofl rofl rofl hahahhahahahaaaaaa

the dress, cake, pics responses from u guys actually got me rolling grin grin grin. . . ouch geeeez ma ribs! grin grin grin

the cake is even having big breast than madam herself. . . honestly it looks like a laid in state corpse shocked lipsrsealed

@Sweet T. . . na wa for u o embarassed tongue
Re: Wedding Cake Is A Full-size Likeness Of Herself by Hypraise(f): 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2008
learnt there was supposed to be another cake, the man's replica. unfortunately, there wasnt enof time to make the groom's.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lace Skirt And Blouse Styles For Ladies / 3 Ways To Grow Longer Natural Eye Lashes / Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.