Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa (30010 Views)

Details Of How Bristow Helicopter Crashed In Lagos ..names And Pictures Of Victi / Query re: endorsement of new ePassport with details of an old expired passport / Contact Details Of Iberia Airlines In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by igwekadillac: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
i need help on how to get a south korean visa and how to go about it and even the documents needed
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by Vicjustice: 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2013
igwekadillac: i need help on how to get a south korean visa and how to go about it and even the documents needed
Check here: www.google.com

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by superior1: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
Vicjustice: Chech here: www.google.com

grin grin grin grin grin Vicjustic, never fails a naughty question

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by igwekadillac: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
is that an answer or insult
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
You should check the link below..you,ll see everything you need there..from tourist,business and student visa...good luck..

http://nga-abuja.mofat.go/english/af/nga-abuja/visa/issuance/index.jsp
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by igwekadillac: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
thanks for the link but how do i go about it can someone who know about that country brief me about it .
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
Depends on what you are going there to do.i think its better you contact the embassy if you have any questions..someone who is there on business might not be useful to you if your queries has to do with school and vice versa.
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by igwekadillac: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
am going there to stay for a while how ok is that country interms of rich.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by moonraker(m): 2:48am On Jan 08, 2013
igwekadillac: am going there to stay for a while how ok is that country interms of rich.
\

You sure, bro? wink cheesy
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by collinsfbi(m): 9:06am On Jan 08, 2013
igwekadillac: i need help on how to get a south korean visa and how to go about it and even the documents needed
I have a friend in that country working as English teacher, He traveled through SA with permanent residential permit and with SA certificates, it pays for SA citizens but if you go there as Nigerian, you may find it hard to survive because you won't get a job with your tourist visa.

Gbamm over n out

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by moonraker(m): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2013
collinsfbi: I have a friend in that country working as English teacher, He traveled through SA with permanent residential permit and with SA certificates, it pays for SA citizens but if you go there as Nigerian, you may find it hard to survive because you won't get a job with your tourist visa.

Gbamm over n out

If you don't listen to his advice, na you sabi!!!!
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by igwekadillac: 6:17am On Jan 10, 2013
so what do u advice i do?
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by moonraker(m): 7:57am On Jan 10, 2013
igwekadillac: so what do u advice i do?

State your sincere reasons for going to South Korea.

It is only then that you will get the advice you need.

I can shout!!! Otis Redding
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by kinethic: 9:24am On Jan 10, 2013
What are you going there to do?Working or visiting..
Whichever check from their embassy .From my my experience of living in Asia for 11 years and having visited all these places like Japan , hongkong china South Korea Vietnam Singapore Thailand etc Now living in Taiwan with my family as a Nigeria you can never get a job..which teaching cos u are not a native speaker like USA Canada Australia South Africa Uk etc u will suffer if na hustling and beg God to send u back home..
Infact get ready of deportation at the entry point once u don't have strong reasons of coming to KoreA..a bit racist to blacks but every black there is assumed American Nba star....
Except studying fine..but I wonder what u want to study there. Studying Is the normal excuse for nija guys to travel for hustling ..go to Malaysia and see..
It is illegal to reside in any country without approved residential documents.. If dem catch u na jail u go dey for 6 months before dem go decide wetin dem go do that person..
Like or not no country is nice now and do not need migrants especially those that won't contribute to their economy .. Plz don't burn ur money..
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by omega25red(m): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
^^ excellent advice ^^^

Now patiently waiting for the optimists who advice people to go ahead because of all the things their friends told them undecided
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by igwekadillac: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2013
where can one advice someone to go to and what are our chances there does it mean that nothing is happening in asian cointry well am going there to hustle anyway thats my aim of going there
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by collinsfbi(m): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2013
kinethic: What are you going there to do?Working or visiting..
Whichever check from their embassy .From my my experience of living in Asia for 11 years and having visited all these places like Japan , hongkong china South Korea Vietnam Singapore Thailand etc Now living in Taiwan with my family as a Nigeria you can never get a job..which teaching cos u are not a native speaker like USA Canada Australia South Africa Uk etc u will suffer if na hustling and beg God to send u back home..
Infact get ready of deportation at the entry point once u don't have strong reasons of coming to KoreA..a bit racist to blacks but every black there is assumed American Nba star....
Except studying fine..but I wonder what u want to study there. Studying Is the normal excuse for nija guys to travel for hustling ..go to Malaysia and see..
It is illegal to reside in any country without approved residential documents.. If dem catch u na jail u go dey for 6 months before dem go decide wetin dem go do that person..
Like or not no country is nice now and do not need migrants especially those that won't contribute to their economy .. Plz don't burn ur money..
Thanks for saying the truth. I know a few lucky Nigerians who are doing fine in South Korea today but none of them travel with Nigerian identity. You can only survive and enjoy self in South Korea if you have SA passport as an African. I know every details behind some naija who made it from SA, all i can say is that those guys were just lucky and i won't advise anybody to go there as Nigerian to hustle or to come to SA in bid to secure SA passport to travel abroad.

Gbamm over n out
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by kinethic: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
Igwe my brother could u define hustling .This word is poorly understood by many. They think is once u get there you start digging it. No believe me Asian countries especially South Korea are not too receptive to Africans..though some are friendly.But no be friendly u go chop. They have one of the highest number of literates ..you must be exceptional to be able to measure up.
Most Nija I met in Seoul are not actually using Nigerian nationality cos it's impossible to survive there as a Nigerian..
You must be a native speaker to get a teaching job cos that's pre requisite for it. People from USA. Uk Canada South Africa Australia newzealand are termed native speakers..
Besides teaching nothing else..
There is no good place today to hustle every country is struggling and that place is not the right place ..
You must listen and think of something else..except u are exceptional doctor. Engineer scientist lecturer being a native speaker required..
The ball is in your court play it well..lastly one of the guy I met in Taipei Taiwan came in as a Gambian but couldn't find a job on a 3 weeks visa and the visa expired..in fact he was begging to go home after spending 500,000 naira on visa alone now he is frustrated and Nigeria trade mission cannot do anything about it..he was told that once he arrives Taiwan he can easily go to Japan or find work in Taiwan..how gullible and naive..

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by goryorhal(m): 8:07am On Feb 17, 2013
kinethic: What are you going there to do?Working or visiting..
stop saying all dis scrap bro..how long did u spent in south korea b4 saying all this..been there b4 and i can proudly say that they(SK)are d 3rd fastest growing asia economy..such a beautiful place...seoul,tageu,daegu,jeju inland...got alot of beautiful places and as per the immigration they are friendly and u cant compare korea with thailand,japan,malaysia,except 4 india and china...

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by justwise(m): 8:17am On Feb 17, 2013
goryorhal:
stop saying all dis scrap bro..how long did u spent in south korea b4 saying all this..been there b4 and i can proudly say that they(SK)are d 3rd fastest growing asia economy..such a beautiful place...seoul,tageu,daegu,jeju inland...got alot of beautiful places and as per the immigration they are friendly and u cant compare korea with thailand,japan,malaysia,except 4 india and china...

You just missed the point he was making and went ahead writing something completely different.

Did he say that SK's economy is bad or that SK is not a beautiful place?

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by llbhuds: 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
I beg ooo
When did south africa became a native speaker of english language ooo
Se with that der funny accent dat is less accepted compared to scotish accent
Na wa for Nigerians ooo

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by Msauza(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
llbhuds: I beg ooo
When did south africa became a native speaker of english language ooo
Se with that der funny accent dat is less accepted compared to scotish accent
Na wa for Nigerians ooo

South Africa has many native English speakers
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by llbhuds: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
U mean d whites
So when u are saying SA u need to xplain it in detail dat its d white u are talkin about
Moreso, i will prefer my Child to used our 100% stressed english pronunciation to dat of SA white english speakers
FYI SA english isnt among the variety of english language we have in d world

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by Msauza(m): 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
llbhuds: U mean d whites
So when u are saying SA u need to xplain it in detail dat its d white u are talkin about
Moreso, i will prefer my Child to used our 100% stressed english pronunciation to dat of SA white english speakers
FYI SA english isnt among the variety of english language we have in d world

What do you mean when you say is not among the variety of English language? I am lost.
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by chux4liv(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
@llbhuds... You are very correct, I worked with the so called South Africans and their English ascent is below average. Majority of them are not English natives, but speaks dutch, german, belgian and some other European lang.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by onatisi(m): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
op,this is my advice to u,to get to sk ,you wil spend nothing less than 600k,why do u start something here in africa with that money and later travel to anywhere in the world in comfort and for pleasure
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by postemail: 7:55am On Feb 19, 2013
Guy, Korea no easy. Ticket alone is about 340K. Visa here doesnt grant you entry. First-time Nigerian visitors must enter investigation room, and your inviter would have to stand as guarantor on arrival; most times they will call him on phone. Sometimes for those on C2 visa(business) you might be asked to answer a questionnaire related to international trade. You'd go through some interrogation before they call your guarantor. Korea Immigration officers are tough and mean. They know Nigerians are aggressive, so they don't handle us with kid's glove; coupled with the efforts of Nigerian drug mules - theyhave soiled our image overthere.
There's no hustling in Korea...if na "amala" you wan hustle, 7 yrs if you be boy boy! Oga fit chop life sentence. except you just want hustle Omo Yankee to enter God's own country... But then you must fine like banky w to fit catch babe. for local babe, e go hard you.

There are factory jobs that pay 1200$ monthly, but you can't get a work permit to do these jobs. You can work illegally which leaves you without any labor protection and insurance cover. The police are always on the look-out for illegal workers.

Don't even think of studying and working? Korea immigration won't let you do that. You have to sign attendance register everyday at school. Inshort Korea is a tough place, and even tougher these days.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by WestAfrican: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2013
Definition of English native speaker: A "native speaker of English" refers to someone who has learned and used English from early childhood. It does not necessarily mean that it is the speaker's only language, but it means it is and has been the primary means of concept formation and communication. It means having lived in a truly English-speaking culture during one's formative years, so that English has been absorbed effortlessly as by osmosis. English is our first language in Nigeria second by French we'r in same boat with South Africa. I guess South Africa is recognized because of their bilateral relationship with Korea.

I would advice you get an English teaching certificate i.e. TESOL ESL TEFL CELTA etc that would boost your chances of getting an English teaching job in Korea, Japan or China. I reside in Malaysia and i have a friend who studied English at the end, he secured a job in China after a phone interview. Sad enough he couldn't travel to China because he had some visa issues the good thing is he is presently in Bostwana and he's doing well as an English language teacher.

Well acquiring a Korean visa can be little tedious especially when you applying for tourist visa, you need to have someone inviting you. study visa is easy and education is cheap compare with Japan.

You might find this URL useful : http://www.hikorea.go/pt/InfoDetailR_en.pt?catSeq=401&categoryId=2&parentId=385&showMenuId=375
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by igwekadillac: 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
can someone enter south korea as if he is going for a conference then he willl then stay there what type of visa will they give to him and whats the duration of the visa if i may ask please thanks
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by postemail: 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
igwekadillac: can someone enter south korea as if he is going for a conference then he willl then stay there what type of visa will they give to him and whats the duration of the visa if i may ask please thanks

Conference/tourist visa is C3 visa valid for 90days. Though the embassy here might issue an initial 30-day visa, you can extend to 90days at local immigration office.
But a warning: korean immigration officers know the Nigerian trick. I doubt if they will admit you into the country on a tourist visa if the conference isnt very important. First time visitors go through the investigation room before they are stamped into the country. Your "wahala" doesn't stop after you've been granted entry into Korea. Changing your visa status in Korea is hard. For D8 visa, you'd need about 100 Million Won for your FDI., and you'd have to employ a Korean, pay export taxes and file your company tax every 3 months.

In short , student visa(d4) is easy but their law makes life difficult on a student visa . Spouse visa(f2) is the best visa but which korean girl want marry "dudu" from 9ja? Well, some still marry, sha!

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by igwekadillac: 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
so u to trll me that confrence visa will not help at all and i cant change it is that what u mean and it will be difficult for me to change it and look for work and hussle in there is that what u are trying to say .
Re: Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa by igwekadillac: 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
what type of visa is D8 and if i may ask what can one use the D8 visa for but i heard that u can extend your visa to anytime you wish to do so in korea or has it change

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passenger Sues British Airways After Sitting Next To An Obese Man For 12 Hours / Canada Visa Lottery Is A Scam - Beware / 4 Nigerian Stowaways Arrested In Malaysian-Bound Cargo Vessel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.