Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smart Card Authentication - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smart Card Authentication (2756 Views)

Malware Can Share USB Smart Card Readers With Attackers Over Internet / Pls I Need Sound Forge 10 Serial Key Nd Authentication Code / A Specified Authentication Package Error: Losing Network Connect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smart Card Authentication by lecturerdabo(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
Good day nairalanders

Pls I need someone to assist me with my desk top that is telling me

SMART CARD AUTHENTICATION

SMART CARD READER NOT FOUND

The system is Pentiun 4 intel, processor speed 3.2, 80g hard drive, windows 2007.

Thanks for your help and God bless.

(In case you are wondering, I'm not good wt computer know how!)
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smart Card Authentication by deji2009(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
SMART CARD READER NOT FOUND

The system is Pentiun 4 intel, processor speed 3.2, 80g hard drive, windows 2007.

Thanks for your help and God bless.

1. Right-click My Computer.
2. Select Manage.
3. On the left pane, click Device Manager.

NOTE: The card reader will appear in two places: Disk Drives
and Universal Serial Bus controls as USB Mass Storage. If there is
a yellow exclamation point (!) or question mark (?)
next to the device, try to refresh the drivers.

if any yellow sign right click on it
and click properties and check for error
code let us know the error code e.g. code 10 or code 14
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smart Card Authentication by lecturerdabo(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2013
deji2009:

1. Right-click My Computer.
2. Select Manage.
3. On the left pane, click Device Manager.

NOTE: The card reader will appear in two places: Disk Drives
and Universal Serial Bus controls as USB Mass Storage. If there is
a yellow exclamation point (!) or question mark (?)
next to the device, try to refresh the drivers.

if any yellow sign right click on it
and click properties and check for error
code let us know the error code e.g. code 10 or code 14

Thank you for your time and assistance sir!
The system does not boot to the level where you can see "my computer", when you put it on after some seconds of booting, you will hear a sound followed by the write-up.

Thanks for your kindness.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!smart Card Authentication by deji2009(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2013
lecturerdabo:

Thank you for your time and assistance sir!
The system does not boot to the level where you can see "my computer", when you put it on after some seconds of booting, you will hear a sound followed by the write-up.

Thanks for your kindness.

The error you're getting is either a card reader
or someone secured it with a card reader.

You need that card to get up and running
or the correct hint password

you can get to bios by pressing delete key or f2
and load the setup default on the screen
diable smart card reader authet..if present in the bios

Last resort

You need to take it to a computer shop
for that to be sorted

(1) (Reply)

Help In Connecting Samsung Laptop With Broken Screen To Tv Via Hdmi / Get Your Hp Offficejet 6700 At Very Affordable Price / How To Remove Virus Infection By Command Prompt In Windows 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.