Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) (39300 Views)

Lola Okoye: Your Look When Your Girlfriend Gives A Guy Her "Football' Age (pic) / See How Kim Kardashian Would Look Like If Fat - Photos / Mrs. Annie Idibia Gets Pregnant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) by GistVillage: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
As Kim Kardashian‘s expanding waistline begins to grow, we used our patent-pending PhotoPregger3000 to plump Kanye West’s baby mama to maximum expectant mother capacity.

Check out what the soon-to-be mother-of-one might look like right before she drops her latest hit
cc:http:///-preggiekim

Re: How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) by imeller: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
Still cool and sexy
Re: How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) by Gudintent: 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
Time wasters!!
Re: How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) by goldfish80(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
Gudintent: Time wasters!!
Xactly
Re: How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) by denzel2009: 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
let her even carry the belle to term.
Re: How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 06, 2013
Isn't she going to get married to her boyfriend now that she is pregnant? Or will she follow the path of her sister that doesn't want marriage?
Re: How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 06, 2013
^^^ Wetin consign you?
Re: How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 06, 2013
ogugua88: ^^^ Wetin consign you?
Just wondering aloud.
Re: How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) by LadyWinona: 2:52am On Jan 06, 2013
She's still legally married to kris humphries(had wanted to write her first husband but realised that this is her second marriage). Again, people are speculating that her child if born would bear the surname of the 2nd husband but I doubt that happens cos of his desire to annul his marriage to kim. Again, looking at her elder sis's body during pregnancy, I'm pretty confident dt kim will be all bloated up in the face n god knws where else with all those plastic surgery she has done which might interfere d normal fat distribution in her body
Re: How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 06, 2013
^She said she has never done plastic surgery.
Re: How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 06, 2013
[size=13pt]Of course she has. Maybe not below her neck, but I think she has on her face.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-uyvPmf9qP-o/T6Dopzy2fOI/AAAAAAAAA8k/apvaBd9Q4RM/s1600/kim-k-before-and-after.png[/img][/size]
Re: How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2013
In the OP's first pic, Kim would look EXACTLY like her 'momager'.
Re: How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2013
ogugua88: [font=Garamond][size=13pt]Of course she has. Maybe not below her neck, but I think she has on her face.

lolz. These celebs rarely admit that they have done surgery.
I always suspected that she did some facework.
I also think she had some work done on her butt.

1 Like

Re: How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) by achinaboy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
surgery or not,Kim is my guilty pleasure, kiss
Re: How Kim Kardashian Would Look When Heavily Pregnant(photos) by Sparkle777(f): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
LadyWinona:
She's still legally married to kris humphries(had wanted to write her first husband but realised that this is her second marriage). Again, people are speculating that her child if born would bear the surname of the 2nd husband but I doubt that happens cos of his desire to annul his marriage to kim. Again, looking at her elder sis's body during pregnancy, I'm pretty confident dt kim will be all bloated up in the face n god knws where else with all those plastic surgery she has done which might interfere d normal fat distribution in her body

Smart one, u were right.

(1) (Reply)

Photos:Nonso Diobi,Prince Eke And Others Turn A Movie Set Into A Drinking Joint / The Idibias Become First Brand Ambassadors For Coca Cola In Nigeria / Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.