Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? (977 Views)

The Proposed Ban On Okada: How Feasible Is It? / How Do You Manage Anger? / Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? by Clemzy16(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
Being ban on Nairaland is no new thing to Nairalanders like me. I've been ban several times for different offences on NL and my last ban actually got me a seven days validity ban expiration period. This time i got banned by the C.E.O himself; I actually entered the year (2013) with a ban on Nairaland (isn't that bad luck?!).

Anyways, i'm happy the ban expired today. I know there are other Nairalanders who have gone through worst than i have even encountered. So, how do you get rid of a long-term ban on Nairaland.

a) Do you abandon Nairaland for the period of the ban?
b) Do your consider opening another moniker?
c) Do you still visit Nairaland to get news update and comments from other Nairalanders?
d) Do you switch to other social-networking site and sworn never to visit Nairaland again?
e) What is the longest period of ban you have ever served on Nairaland?
f) Others (specify).

Let's have your contribution!!
Re: How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? by Gudintent: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
Never been banned undecided
Re: How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
Gudintent: Never been banned undecided
Me too @least none that I can remember
Re: How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? by Clemzy16(m): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
Gudintent: Never been banned undecided
you're lucky then. I've been banned 4 different times of my 2yrs being in this site.
Re: How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
Smh
Re: How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? by UjSizzle(f): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
Who would have thought the day would come when bans are celebrated undecided
Re: How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? by semid4lyfe(m): 12:16am On Jan 06, 2013
Actually, if you're addicted to Nairaland, a day's ban feels like an eternity.

Somehow, it isn't just enough to read and view posts.
Re: How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? by Clemzy16(m): 12:36am On Jan 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: Who would have thought the day would come when bans are celebrated undecided

That is what it means to be addicted to Nairaland. Believe it or not, Nairaland is worst than cocain or marguana if you're a potential addict like me. Missing it a day is like HELL!
Re: How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? by Clemzy16(m): 12:37am On Jan 06, 2013
semid4lyfe: Actually, if you're addicted to Nairaland, a day's ban feels like an eternity.

true talk!
Re: How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? by Clemzy16(m): 12:39am On Jan 06, 2013
sexkillz: Smh
Why won't you shake your head?! Shebi you are a MOD?! You obviously don't know what it feels like to be ban.
Re: How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? by Redmosquito(m): 12:41am On Jan 06, 2013
Clemzy16: That is what it means to be addicted to Nairaland. Believe it or not, Nairaland is worst than cocain or marguana if you're a potential addict like me. Missing it a day is like HELL!
Come! Nee down! Oya let Hades deliver u!
Re: How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? by Redmosquito(m): 12:43am On Jan 06, 2013
Clemzy16: Why won't you shake your head?! Shebi you are a MOD?! You obviously don't know what it feels like to be ban.
I laff at ur comment! U dont know the history of sexkillz! U were not there from the birth of history! U dont know the history of sexkillz!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? by dominique(f): 2:46am On Jan 06, 2013
semid4lyfe: Actually, if you're addicted to Nairaland, a day's ban feels like an eternity.

At least you can view but not comment. What if it was the old nl where you can't go past the front page? that one na die for dem addicts tongue.
Re: How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 7:03am On Jan 06, 2013
What the hell is this? Some kind of support group?
Re: How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? by Clemzy16(m): 8:17am On Jan 06, 2013
Redmosquito:
Come! Nee down! Oya let Hades deliver u!
yea! I definatlely need a touch of the lightening bolt. Cus e be lik say native-doctor seun use juju tie me join Nairaland.
Re: How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? by Clemzy16(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2013
Redmosquito:
I laff at ur comment! U dont know the history of sexkillz! U were not there from the birth of history! U dont know the history of sexkillz!
the history of sexkillz or the history of NL?! He might suffer from alot of ban before he became a MOD, but now that he's a MOD dosen't mean he should start paying evil for evil.
Re: How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? by Clemzy16(m): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2013
Mynd_44: What the hell is this? Some kind of support group?
No! It's a protest group. Can't you Read?!
Re: How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2013
Clemzy16: No! It's a protest group. Can't you Read?!
Looks more like a support group for the banned
Re: How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? by Clemzy16(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
And does that change the fact that the banned are still banned?! Or will the MOD's un-ban all banned Nairalanders because i created a thread about Nairalanders that have been banned before.
Re: How Do You Manage A Long-Term Ban On Nairaland? by Clemzy16(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
And does that change the fact that the banned are still banned?! Or will the MOD's un-ban all banned Nairalanders because i created a thread about Nairalanders that have been banned.

(1) (Reply)

KUDOS, Nairalanders Deactivation Button Has Been Added / Space Booking / Anambra State Community Association In Thailand: An Exemplary Community Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.