Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Wife Beats Husband To Death In Calabar - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Beats Husband To Death In Calabar (5679 Views)

“my Wife Beats Me Every Day” Man Cries For Divorce / My Wife Beats Me On Slight Provocation / Photo: Gigantic Wife Beats Husband Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death In Calabar by whiteroses(f): 2:27am On Jun 23, 2009
oops
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death In Calabar by REALTRUTH1: 2:39am On Jun 23, 2009
That is the problem so people have,,because you want to marry a lady in quote that you thought would be submissive to you,,,the best thing then is for you to marry an illiterate,,,,thats crazy in itself,,,
What business has light with darkness? or may be what business has illiteracy got with being literate,,,,,they both can't operate together,,,Now an illiterate wife killed a soon to be Phd holder,,,,arrant nonesense
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death In Calabar by Fhemmmy: 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2009
The man beat the woman with canes and the woman got angry and beat him back.
So it is a case of 2 people fighting.
Abeg, leave the woman alone jare.
How would you be beating a grown up woman with cane?
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death In Calabar by finemocha(f): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2009
its stories like this that depress me
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death In Calabar by sayso: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2009
very lovely story,another chapter jari
Re: Wife Beats Husband To Death In Calabar by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2009

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter From An Unborn Child / Diary Of A Young Married Man. / The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.