Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Eleven(11) Best Young Playes In The World. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eleven(11) Best Young Playes In The World. (4483 Views)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? / Ten Of The Best Young Players In World Football / World Cup 2006 Best Young Player's Award: Who Will Take It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eleven(11) Best Young Playes In The World. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2008
@posters

Get this fact in your heads
Mikel isn't a Defensive Midfielder
He is a Central Midfielder
Re: Eleven(11) Best Young Playes In The World. by vichel(m): 12:32am On Mar 28, 2008
dasin4life, na somethin they worry ur damn readin capability. go s k ur self
Re: Eleven(11) Best Young Playes In The World. by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 28, 2008
fabiansky :gk
sagna:2
clinchy:3
denison:4
sendros:5
djorou:6
messi:7
benzema:8
pato:9
fabregas:10
robinho:11
Re: Eleven(11) Best Young Playes In The World. by 4Play(m): 6:50am On Mar 29, 2008
The main players I can think of are:

Alexandre Pato[/b]AC Milan-Fantastic young talent,scored a real poacher's goal against Sweden in mid-week.Seems to play without fear.

[b]Bojan Kirkic
(Barca)-Another great striking talent.He is able to play on the flanks in Barca's 4-3-3 formation but can also play as an out and out striker.

Ben Arfa(O.Lyon)-This guy is one of the best dribblers in the game.The ability to run at defenders with the ball seems to be a dying art but Ben Arfa displays this aspect greatly.Sometimes he overdoes it though.

Ibrahim Affellay(PSV)-Another excellent Dutch prospect.Could play on the flanks or in central midfield.Was linked with Arsenal but thankfully didn't join them.

Banega(Valencia)-Excelled at the World Clubs Championship for Boca.Probably joined the wrong club in Valencia.Argentina seems to be blessed in the defensive midfield area with Banega,Cambiasso,Gago,Mascherano,e.t.c.Great passer of the ball and excellent ball winner.

Ezequiel Garay(Santander)Rumored to be moving to Barca next season.Yet another great Agrentine prospect.One of the best young centre-halfs in the game.

Diego Capel (Seville)- Nice to see an old fashioned left footed winger emerge.Full of energy and pace with skills to match.One of Spain's best young talents.

Toni Kroos(Bayern)-I have nothing good to say about a German. grin

Carlos Vela(Arsenal)-19 year old prospect.Has already made his senior debut for Mexico.Currently on loan with Osasuna.Can play either in midfield or as a striker.

Breno(Bayern)-Great young talent.Obviously not 18 years old as he claimed but can't be more than 22.Was supposed to join Real but pulled out due to dispute surrounding his real age.Brazil doesn't always produce great central defenders but he seems to be a rare gem.

Anderson(Man Utd)-What can I say about him,most talented of the whole lot!
Re: Eleven(11) Best Young Playes In The World. by mavtrevor(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2008
Who said Eboue is a young player, he has three wives in Ivory coast, if not let him bring his family to England. His first son is 20 or more.
Re: Eleven(11) Best Young Playes In The World. by mukina2: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2008
mavtrevor:

Who said Eboue is a young player, he has three wives in Ivory coast, if not let him bring his family to England. His first son is 20 or more.

grin cheesy grin cheesy my guy where did u get your story from? grin

the guy is young o tongue
Re: Eleven(11) Best Young Playes In The World. by dayokanu(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2008
4play,
How come you don't have an English man in your list.
Toni Kroos needs no intro from you.

I agree with the players there I have to add Rene Adler, Manuel Neuer, watch out for the next generation of German goalkeeping greats

Samir nasri, Karim Benzema, Giovani Dos Santos

If you should write that comment about Breno it should also apply to other South Americans in the list.
Re: Eleven(11) Best Young Playes In The World. by donkay(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2008
i hop i can try grin
GK- Hugo Lloris, he wuz just bot as a replacement for oldman Coupet
DR- Anthony vanden Boore, (i thnk he's 21 dis year), fantastic right-back, very versatile too
DC- Sergio Ramos--finest boy in Spanish futbol shocked
DC- Vincent Kompany (22 yr old guy, i thnk he's at Hamburg presently, or ?)
DL- Marcelo (Brazil & Real Madrid)
MC- Francesc Fabre'pass' - baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad guy (and i no be Arsenal fan ooo) grin
MC- Anderson Abreu - omo Man U yen! fine boy too
MC- Joao Moutinho - 22yrs old! he wil soon displace Deco, dont u thnk dey even luk alike ?
FC- Lionel Messi, wat mor do u wnt me 2 say?
FC- Sergio 'El-Khun' Aguero, Chinese-like Argentine!
FC- Bojan Krkic, havent watchd him much but i sure kno he's fantastic talent, imagin, he kept out odidi Thierry Henry out of dat game against Real at d Camp Nou, kai!

I deliberatly left out some niggiz, Torres, he's 24, C.Ronaldo, uhmmm! Iniesta, Balotelli, black Italian grin and so on lik dat,
there are many good young players all over the globe, less I 4get, I am a very gud winger too and I'm only 21! LOLOLOL, grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Week 24 2012 Uk Coupon Draws / Kada 2009 / 6 Things You Need To Know About Stanley Nwabali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.