Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell (3303 Views)

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / My Husbands Brother Is Breaking My Marriage / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by ubong560(m): 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
Fellow Nlanders, as a family i need a collective but sound, sincere and serious comments pls. Thanks.

My elder brother got married since d yr 2004 and till date NOTHING, i repeat "NOTHING" 2 show in d 9 yrs marriage. No child, no good behaviour and no family contributn of hers as a married wman. B4 he married d devilish woman, my family objected 2 it but he stil went and did d wedding. Dis wman is so rude such dat none of us can dare enter our brother's huz again cos if u go, u wil surely regret u did. She larvishes my bros money like hell. Even wit dis rude character of hers, she will pack out of my bros huz frm time 2 time, but my bro. wil stil go bak 2 beg and take her back. He once snubbed my mother and fought my father just because he was adviced against dis same wman. It's up 2 10mnths now since she last packed out, bt my bro is crazily craving 2 bring her back. We've done our best 2 stop him but he stil insist. Pls, do u think he's vry sane?
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 06, 2013
Chei chei chei!!! OP hope you are ready for this grin..... Peeps here don't fancy poke nosing o! Okay now don't tell me I didn't warn you . cool
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2013
Have you ever thought that maybe your brother is impotent? And probably didn't tell her before marriage ??

This would definitely explain why . . .
1. She's so rude and defiant.
2. She moves out at every little opportunity she gets.
3. Your brother is always desperate to get her back!

You guys should really investigates before you condemn the woman!
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2013
Uju my Love, Happy New year.

I only enter this pace because I saw you. Hope you had a lovely holiday.

Poster, Mind your business, Face your front, your brother has made his choices making his choices respect him. He is an adult, what advice do you want? People should tell you how to force him unlove and forget his wife?

You go poking your nose into peoples affairs uninvited you get snubbed

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by 1920MaMa: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
ha ha ha... i laugh in chinese. when a man is hopelessly in love with his wife, his family says he's under a spell because they can't penetrate and control the man against his wife. but wen the man is misbehaving, this same family will look for all manner of excuse to justify his actions in order to make the woman stay and take every shlt that comes her way; and wen she gets tired of his shlt and revolts, na them go shout "KILL AM!"
mind your business and let them enjoy their marriage. ok, you that is trying to put asunder, have you tried praying for them so they cud have kids? dude, i'll advice you park one side abeg.
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
First of all they don't have a child and in your theory it must be her fault.
Secondly wait when you marry let your family and that of your spouse turn your own home into a circus, your brother has chosen to keep you people out let him be, His home his choice.

You people are rude to her and you expect her to kneel and worship you, You were opposed to her from day 1, and probably hostile, what do you want?

Go and buy panadol and drink for your pains, and a little dose of mind your business.
Do you know if it is the strain of your constant accusations, provocations and allegation is what is pushing her out?

Marriage is hard enough without family members like you seeking to poke nose all the time
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by greatgod2012(f): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
@ op, are you saying it is now a spell/crime for a man to love his wife?
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by juman(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
OP, you people should try hard to make him marry another wife.

Just concentrate more on that than sending the so-called "wife" away.
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Warfibabe(f): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
if the woman in question is your sister, i am sure all her actions will be justified, including not giving her husband a child for 9 years (which to you is already is a gazillion years in the fertility world).

pls you guys should let them be!.
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by olu4life(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hmmmnn.... Dont know what to say. Well, lemme paint two scenarios.
Firstly, i totally understand what u saying. My uncle for instance is like that,although they have 3 kids. Despite the wife been rude and all,the family simply ignored them. It was so worse that i never got to know my cousins but thanks to FBK,went in search for them. And now we are close except for our parents and family ish...
Secondly,it could be possible that he's truly jazzed. Just pray for him. I understand what u going through.
To all advisers,if u've witnessed that of jazz,o boi u no go talk like that o. As for u all saying he/she should mind his biz,for crying out loud,its his/her sibling na. Just trying to be caring. God bless

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
Kai, with in-laws like you, who needs enemies?
You have no idea whats going on in their marriage. Are you married? Do you have sisters?
Do you know if your brother is the one with problems? Do you know why the lady is packing out of ur bros house? Any woman that picks up her bags to leave her husbands house is probably living in hell. Your family should be concerned about why ur sis in law keeps on packing her bags and You are here spewing rubbish.

Your brothers money abi? If the woman works and is spending money whats your business.
Rubbish
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Gambrosia: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
Only the 2 people involved in a marriage know what binds them.
Any third party that interferes is just wasting his or her time.

Let him be!

He has chosen his path. . . . . He is an adult! kiss
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by MMotimo: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2013
@OP,

This year, resolve to mind your own business and pray for God's favor that your mind be sufficiently engaged and your life be sufficiently blessed to stop your pokenosing ways

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
MMotimo: @OP,

This year, resolve to mind your own business and pray for God's favor that your mind be sufficiently engaged and your life be sufficiently blessed to stop your pokenosing ways
v

Lol
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by coogar: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
ubong560: Fellow Nlanders, as a family i need a collective but sound, sincere and serious comments pls. Thanks.

My elder brother got married since d yr 2004 and till date NOTHING, i repeat "NOTHING" 2 show in d 9 yrs marriage. No child, no good behaviour and no family contributn of hers as a married wman. B4 he married d devilish woman, my family objected 2 it but he stil went and did d wedding. Dis wman is so rude such dat none of us can dare enter our brother's huz again cos if u go, u wil surely regret u did. She larvishes my bros money like hell. Even wit dis rude character of hers, she will pack out of my bros huz frm time 2 time, but my bro. wil stil go bak 2 beg and take her back. He once snubbed my mother and fought my father just because he was adviced against dis same wman. It's up 2 10mnths now since she last packed out, bt my bro is crazily craving 2 bring her back. We've done our best 2 stop him but he stil insist. [/b]Pls, do u think he's vry sane?[/b]

if all what you have said is the truth, then he's insane!
his wife packs out like it's going out of fashion and he crawls back to her like a slave? i hate grown men who act like sissies. unfortunately, there's nothing you can do about it - learn from his mistakes so you don't fall in the same gravel pit! he made his own choices - life is what you make it!
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by SadoluwaNow: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
ubong560: Fellow Nlanders, as a family i need a collective but sound, sincere and serious comments pls. Thanks.

My elder brother got married since d yr 2004 and till date NOTHING, i repeat "NOTHING" 2 show in d 9 yrs marriage. No child, no good behaviour and no family contributn of hers as a married wman. B4 he married d devilish woman, my family objected 2 it but he stil went and did d wedding. Dis wman is so rude such dat none of us can dare enter our brother's huz again cos if u go, u wil surely regret u did. She larvishes my bros money like hell. Even wit dis rude character of hers, she will pack out of my bros huz frm time 2 time, but my bro. wil stil go bak 2 beg and take her back. He once snubbed my mother and fought my father just because he was adviced against dis same wman. It's up 2 10mnths now since she last packed out, bt my bro is crazily craving 2 bring her back. We've done our best 2 stop him but he stil insist. Pls, do u think he's vry sane?

Sorry guys but I just had to open another ID to reply this thread.
I'm 99% sure this is one of my husband's younger ones and I will be giving you answers cos you asked the questions.

Yes I got married to your brother in 2004, January to be precise and till date we have no kids to call our own. Have you ever considered the fact that it is your brother that's been diagnosed with azoospermia whereby no sperm is produced. Are you also aware that your father which is my FIL also suffered from the same condition b4 he went with your mom to see a prpphet/babalawo and did one thing and one thing b4 they started having kids? Do you also know the genesis of the quarrel I had with your Sisters and with your Mom especially when she asked me to do same thing and I refused cos my faith would not allow me and most importantly I wouldn't want to put my unborn and innocent son(s) thru what my hubby is going thru.

You cant understand the reason the reason why I left. How can I remain when after spending almost a million bucks of my OWN to go for IUI using a DONOR sperm i still lost the baby after a dream attack which i'm sure is from your family. If not for God on my side I would have died between sept-jan 2005-06 when you people came against me (Another long story). Any sane person wouldn't want to have anything to do with your type. Its so unfortunate that a Jewel like my husband would come from a family as bad and evil as yours but I know my God is not sleeping. This is my year and I will excel and have my babies this year 2013 no matter what you people do or say.

As per me spending your brothers money, do you even know where the money comes from? remember I also work and my wages is almost getting to 7 figs monthly. I bet you didn't expect that.

If not for the my Christian upbringing and conscience that wouldn't allow me remarry.......... The whole lot of you would av been in my past by now.

I want to believe you guys haven't started putting pressure on your other brother's wife, at least their own marriage is just abt 2 yrs. My advise to you too is to get yourself tested, since the problem seem to be hereditary.

Eyin oloshi jatijati, Evil pple.

May God have mercy on me and forgive me.

I also apologise to well meaning pple for the mumbo jumbo, I'm not in the best frame of mind and wouldn't wish what I'd been thru on anyone else.
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2013
Eewo, orisirisi.
If this is really the sis inlaw the op is talking about. Take heart o.
@op, shebi we said it. You don't what's between husband and wife. You don't know if ur brother is the one with the problem.
Even if a woman is making 7 figures, they will open their dirty mouth to say she is spending their brothers money. Awon oniranu

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Warfibabe(f): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
Sadoluwa. Now:

I'm 99% sure this is one of my husband's younger ones and I will be giving you answers cos you asked the questions.

Yes I got married to your brother in 2004, January to be precise and till date we have no kids to call our own. Have you ever considered the fact that it is your brother that's been diagnosed with azoospermia whereby no sperm is produced. Are you also aware that your father which is my FIL also suffered from the same condition b4 he went with your mom to see a prpphet/babalawo and did one thing and one thing b4 they started having kids? Do you also know the genesis of the quarrel I had with your Sisters and with your Mom especially when she asked me to do same thing and I refused cos my faith would not allow me and most importantly I wouldn't want to put my unborn and innocent son(s) thru what my hubby is going thru.

You cant understand the reason the reason why I left. How can I remain when after spending almost a million bucks of my OWN to go for IUI using a DONOR sperm i still lost the baby after a dream attack which i'm sure is from your family. If not for God on my side I would have died between sept-jan 2005-06 when you people came against me (Another long story). Any sane person wouldn't want to have anything to do with your type. Its so unfortunate that a Jewel like my husband would come from a family as bad and evil as yours but I know my God is not sleeping. This is my year and I will excel and have my babies this year 2013 no matter what you people do or say.

As per me spending your brothers money, do you even know where the money comes from? remember I also work and my wages is almost getting to 7 figs monthly. I bet you didn't expect that.

If not for the my Christian upbringing and conscience that wouldn't allow me remarry.......... The whole lot of you would av been in my past by now.

I want to believe you guys haven't started putting pressure on your other brother's wife, at least their own marriage is just abt 2 yrs. My advise to you too is to get yourself tested, since the problem seem to be hereditary.

Eyin oloshi jatijati, omo ojuorolari, curse pple.
M
ay God have mercy on me and forgive me.
is this for real? shocked
there is a second side to the story now..
oya op, over to you..
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
Op,pls what are you seeking advice for? Is it about her rudeness,spendthrift,,barreness,or your brother's love for her,cos I don't get you.

Ur brother is mature,and I believe knows what he's doing.there's more to a marriage,than what the outsider sees. Why not let your brother handle the situation himself.

Either juju or not,time will tell.
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
Sadoluwa. Now:

I also apologise to well meaning pple for the mumbo jumbo, I'm not in the best frame of mind and wouldn't wish what I'd been thru on anyone else.
op,where are thou?
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Aafulenu(f): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
lol, the op opened a thread b4 and i guess he didnt like the replies he got, as everybody either told him to mind his bizness or keep shut. he decided to open anoda thread. only to be told d exact same tin.

oya op, go and open a third thread. maybe u will get the replies u seek.

https://www.nairaland.com/1152747/pls-brother-under-spell

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Genius100: 4:54am On Jan 07, 2013
debrief08: Uju my Love, Happy New year.

Poster, Mind your business, Face your front, your brother has made his choices making his choices respect him. He is an adult, what advice do you want? People should tell you how to force him unlove and forget his wife?

Aunty, you are a clown. If it was a woman that was a victim, you will be preaching all kinds of epistles, rehashing your personal victim stories, telling her to leave but when it's a man, they should mind their business. SMH.

Anyways, I think Uju is right. He may be impotent or perhaps his sperm count is low and can't impregnate, hence his self esteem is gone. Therefore he is willing to take all kinds of abuse from the woman because he does not want his secret exposed. You guys need to find out if this is the case and work on his self esteem, otherwise things won't change.
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 07, 2013
Except it involves physical violence I will never support outsiders poke nosing.
The issue of fertility is very complicated yet automatically the woman gets blamed. Genuis this is your reply.

Poster, your sister in law has replied and as I suspected your hostility and frustration drives her out added with the pain and frustration of regular failure to concieve after IUI. That on is own can drive a person in sane.
If it was a man who had a non fertile wife as you in law has said you brother doesn't produce sp3rm, am sure by now she would have been kicked out but she has stayed and is applying science and plenty money to concieve when it would have been easier to leave or even let a houseboy or security man get her pregnant for free.

You hardly know what a couple is dealing with, your brother rarely has money to satify your needs as you wrote on the other thread because IUI costs a lot of money, since this woman has stayed and decided to tough it out with him, you guys quit your harrasment and let her have a conducive environment of peace to nuture the conception, it is very hard.
She has said she is not going to Babalawo, let her be.

Sister In Law, try to be more tolerant of your in laws, you may not need to give in to them but abeg no rudeness, You don't need the stress. I had similar issues with conception before and I know how it feels to spend so much go through invasion of your body and then loose the baby.
Like I said a baby can't come in a hostile environment, maybe both of you need to change evironment when you try your next round to be away from invasive people.
As for spiritual attacks, I wouldn give anyone such powers, IUI is not a 100 percent sucess guranteed, sometimes it fails not anyones fault, you are just stressed.

Take your annual leave maybe at the same time with hubby, relax be calm and try again.

As for moving out of your home please realise that your husband loves you and he has defended you, no need to punish him for any of this.
They don't have any powers to harm you spiritually if that is what you fear, its all a thing of the mind, Go back to your home and ignore intruders, don't let them get to you.
Best wishes

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 07, 2013
Sadoluwa. Now:

So i guess our sister is a nairaland member? grin

OP over to you oh. Its interesting how every family feels the money they see in the home of their son belongs to their boy. I suppose someone forgot that wives also work and make money too.
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2013
debrief08: Uju my Love, Happy New year.

Happy New year Madam DB. Hope Oga and the boys are doing ok?
I wish you the best of the new year!
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2013
Sadoluwa. Now:

Awww . . . . so sad!
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2013
Happy New Year Darling.

Wish you and the family the very best.
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by greatgod2012(f): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2013
Sadoluwa. Now:

chai!!! Yawa don gas o
op, come back and defend yourself........
When you refuse to mind your business.......can you see now!

Singing......oro tokotaya, e ma dahun si o........
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
Re: Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell by biolabee(m): 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
The fellow attacking debrief have u eaten today
I dont see any correlation between nosy possibly diabolical inlaws and spousal abuse

The lady has spoken and i salute your courage
as they have adviced, ur hubby has suffered for you, move back in and if possible move away from the inlaws
look for a baby to adopt
Maybe God will open your womb

(1) (2) (Reply)

Housewife Dies During Sex With Lover In A Lagos Hotel Last Weekend / Why Do People Eat During Burial? / g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.