Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi (1107 Views)

This Statement Is Surely Tru Na . Abi My People (photo) / So Goodluck Jonathan Is Daring Nigerians Abi? / This Rochas Sef. Abi Craze Dey Worry Am? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by musiwa11: 2:44am On Jan 06, 2013
Egwuda33: no post marriage thing again. i no dey come naija come marry you/

you want pali, iyawo plenty for abroad.. black and white.. if i wanna marry, you think say , you think i wanna come naija and marry you.. you think say, I be mugu.. nigerian trick people. go look for pali from another person.. you see me. I be ogbologbo.. Now from area i take come.., i bi correct ogbologbo.. if you find out about me.. I go even chance tinubu or fashola or obasanjo for lagos. When I say make fashola or tinubu or obasanjo no walk or waka any street.. Look my brother.. them no fit waka that street.. because I be wetin.. Ogbologbo correct omo eko.. omo eko no be mugu

Egwuda33 if i tell you, where i take come.. fear go catch and you go piss for body.. even tinubu or fashola or obasanjo go piss for body, them go chill.. lagos na place where i give command , them go carry obasanjo or tinubu or fashola come my front... that one go tell you, say i be christain ogbologbo.

You know wetin dem they call Ogbologbo.. that why if I run for president.. I no fit loss... Nobody go fit run again.. Nobody fit run against ogbologbo. even if you hear my story.. them no body you well make you run against.. you think say because i be christain.. say i bi mumu.. You no know anything... I bi correct omo eko than tinubu or fashola..

Egwuda33, you know this is... you get permission from my family say you wanna marry me.. if them say yes.... come tell me... you want me to show you more of my family...you go shock

Egwuda33 ,i am a culture man. my family is the most important . their yes is is final yes.

Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by musiwa11: 2:51am On Jan 06, 2013
Egwuda33 if i tell you, where i take come.. fear go catch and you go piss for body.. even tinubu or fashola or obasanjo go piss for body, them go chill.. lagos na place where i give command , them go carry obasanjo or tinubu or fashola come my front... that one go tell you, say i be christain ogbologbo..
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by musiwa11: 3:06am On Jan 06, 2013
i dont hate nigeria but i have experience about nigerian, i learn about nigerian and their funny ways. in this picture my family is there. you can see i dont hate nigeria women..

Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by musiwa11: 3:14am On Jan 06, 2013
so to put my heart in a nigerian is hard because nigerian trick people.. I dont live that life.. I am upright and what I tell you, is correct.. because I have lived mostly with white people.. I cant think like nigerian, one of the reason I find nigeria hard.

i dont trick people.
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by musiwa11: 3:23am On Jan 06, 2013
one of the things i learn from white people is that they hate you if you lie to them.. And I have become like that.. so it is hard for me to deal with nigerian because they have a story.. when i was in one of the church they were not even different from nigerian living in Nigeria.. I cant deal with that..

When I tell you, it is morning,. You will never see night.. because i deal with mostly white people. i find it hard doing all the nonsense nigerian do.. even if i live in Nigeria.. I will not take the shiit the govt does..
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by musiwa11: 3:46am On Jan 06, 2013
Egwuda33, you know this is... you get permission from my family say you want marry me.. if them say yes.... come tell me... you want me to show you more of my family...you go shock
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by musiwa11: 3:58am On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by musiwa11: 4:08am On Jan 06, 2013
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by musiwa11: 4:09am On Jan 06, 2013
why did she wear this
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by musiwa11: 4:35am On Jan 06, 2013
Egwuda33 my family members are famous.. go meet them, and say, you want marry me. If them give you permission
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by musiwa11: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2013
you claim i am a kidnapper or drug dealer,
you are the losers.

see this picture,, how many people do you think i know.

Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by Standing5(m): 11:00am On Jan 06, 2013
Hmmm . . . Musi on da loose.
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by azpeculiar: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2013
Bemused.
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by musiwa11: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2013
do you know those people in the picture. So you think i am a kidnapper and drug dealer again. never judge a book by its cover..
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by musiwa11: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
so all this men are kidnapper or drug dealer,

Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by musiwa11: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
is this the face of a kidnapper or drug dealer, who do you think is the losers
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by redsun(m): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
grin grin grin

Becomerich is a certified colo.
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by musiwa11: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2013
do you like this movies
face of a kidnapper or drug dealer
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by redsun(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
musiwa11: do you like this movies
face of a kidnapper or drug dealer

Which one of them are you?a kidnapper or a drug dealer?or both?
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 07, 2013
what are you talking about? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by dafman10(m): 6:56am On Jan 07, 2013
Musiwa in full blast. . . .but wait ooo how u take be ogbologbo sef?
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by musiwa11: 12:55am On Jan 08, 2013
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by musiwa11: 1:24am On Jan 08, 2013
Egwuda33 ,i am a culture man. my family is the most important . their yes is is final yes.
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by plendil: 5:31am On Jan 08, 2013
and who is egwuda33, by the way??
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by musiwa11: 2:41am On Jan 09, 2013
which people you think are behind this. i cant loss... they can only rig.. when even northerners use my name to run for election a Yoruba man names, , does that not tell you, i cant not loss..

I dont think you know that even before anybody know if anybody is called Goodluck Jonathan, that my name was already all over. More than 300 million people know my name..

[img]http://babajidesalu.files./2012/01/crowd.jpg[/img]
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by musiwa11: 3:13am On Jan 12, 2013
n
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by musiwa11: 3:48am On Jan 18, 2013
i may be among nigeria 10 most influence person. I discovered..
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by pat077: 6:45am On Jan 18, 2013
@op, na madness be dis or wetin?
Re: Egwuda33: you want pali or p abi by plendil: 7:05am On Jan 18, 2013
you discovered what?

(1) (Reply)

A Must-read: The North Is Burning! Who Will Help? / PHOTOS: Top Boko Haram Operative Kabiru Sokoto Appears In Court / GIS Of SURE-P Latest Twist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.