Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Tiwa Savage In Orange Outfit. Cute? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tiwa Savage In Orange Outfit. Cute? (27870 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Blue And Orange Outfit / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage In Orange Outfit. Cute? by goldstarpamela(f): 7:33am On Jan 07, 2013
[quote author=kandiikane]Those shoes need to be burnt![/quote
I swear
Re: Tiwa Savage In Orange Outfit. Cute? by Pain(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2013
I dont mind being a Kidnapper for a Day. Just to have Tiwa sing me to sleep.
I have being having sleepness nites lately..Does anyone here have her address and contact number?

TIWA! Im Savagely in Love with Ya..Oops! My wife is Here. BRB!
Re: Tiwa Savage In Orange Outfit. Cute? by JimmyBoy1: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2013
The attire made a look like a monk.
Re: Tiwa Savage In Orange Outfit. Cute? by UyiIredia(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
Not hot. Just okay.
Re: Tiwa Savage In Orange Outfit. Cute? by nuges1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
She's so damn preety...she luks so much lik d preety ANGELA SIMMONS.
Re: Tiwa Savage In Orange Outfit. Cute? by nuges1(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
Pain: I dont mind being a Kidnapper for a Day. Just to have Tiwa sing me to sleep.
I have being having sleepness nites lately..Does anyone here have her address and contact number?

TIWA! Im Savagely in Love with Ya..Oops! My wife is Here. BRB!
No worry ur wife go understand.
Re: Tiwa Savage In Orange Outfit. Cute? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
tpapi: i will wait untill kumuyi makes his comment before i make my own
Lol grin grin grin Which Kumuyi?
Re: Tiwa Savage In Orange Outfit. Cute? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2013
Double194:
Which absence of facial make up.? Abi na because the picture no be close shot?
Abi o. You need to see her without make up. You'd hardly recognise her. Let me not say more...
Re: Tiwa Savage In Orange Outfit. Cute? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
Jasmine Jetz: The dress suits her but the shoe and clutch is a no no. Those of you blabbing about her not wearing a bra,who told she was not putting one on. There's a type of bra that covers the boobs, its like rubber,it sticks to the skin,it does not have any string or rope at the front of back. Some ladies who wear backless clothes use this bra, Tiwa might be wearing one!
Whether she's wearing a bra or not isn't even an issue. She's good as long as her brreasts aren't bouncing all around.
Re: Tiwa Savage In Orange Outfit. Cute? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
Booty butt chic: She can neva dress nicely"always tacky"cos she's slim she believz she can were anytin nd it will fit her"pooo
Really? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage In Orange Outfit. Cute? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
I rate the outfit on her a 5.
Re: Tiwa Savage In Orange Outfit. Cute? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
Vanneni: I rate the outfit on her a 5.

I rate it a 7.8
Re: Tiwa Savage In Orange Outfit. Cute? by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:20am On Jan 11, 2013
Vanneni: Really? undecided
yeap
Re: Tiwa Savage In Orange Outfit. Cute? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
Abeg those shoes are a mis match lipsrsealed d dress is a tad too short.
Re: Tiwa Savage In Orange Outfit. Cute? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
tiwa is α beauitful lady with α sweet voice,ℓ̊ love her. Tiwa has α very slender body,with α slim waist line and quite frankly ds dress didn't do her any justice at all..its for some1 with α fuller figure or the dress cldav been trimmd cos ℓ̊ cnt see her waistline,nuffn.looks like α sac. Hair style isnt right either,and most of all,dose shoes are awful,open toe sandals that av more inches woulav been better..daing,datz d worst of all..buh she's still pretty tho! And oh,ℓ̊ rate her whole oufit α 3 or α 4
Re: Tiwa Savage In Orange Outfit. Cute? by RealBitch(f): 1:18am On Jan 22, 2013
Frankie9ice:

...pure beef! I bet you ain't half as pretty as the lady in orange hia. Perhaps you should dress up and upload ya pix here for our comments too.
I don't hold brief for TS,tis the first tym am seeing a pix of her (cos am not a music/entertainment dude),but truth is I find her so so graceful and classy in an unpretentious kinda way. I give her a 9 outa 10!!!!
and your rating's that big of a deal you had to quote me?
Re: Tiwa Savage In Orange Outfit. Cute? by CHICALERT: 10:05am On May 20, 2013
jon_zy: Me don't look @ the dress. I'm only after what's beneath

Nothing dey d beneath wey fit tickle your fancy my dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? / Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! / Second-Hand Clothes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.