Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,244 members, 7,846,146 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Watch Your Actions. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch Your Actions. (594 Views)

Your Actions May Change A Life / Actions Of Boko Haram Is Against Islamic Teachings / Muslims Embrace Christianity After Seeing The barbaric Actions Of ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Your Actions. by yommyuk: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2013
Matthew 7:20
“Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruits, so you can identify people by their actions.”
One way of adding value to the kingdom of God is to act right. Sometimes our actions speak louder than our words. A tree that looks good on the outside but produces a bad fruit will be frown upon.
Matthew 7:21
“Not everyone who calls out to me, Lord! Lord! will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter.”
God looks more inward than outward. One of the principles God used when he chose David over Saul (A man after his heart).
Matthew 7:24
“Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise like a person who builds a house on a rock”
PRAYER
May the Lord give us a heart as solid as a rock that the world cannot break or destroy IJMN – Amen

1 Like

Re: Watch Your Actions. by AtheistD(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2013
We are the sum of our thoughts. And we act according to what we believe.

The actions of tithe robbing pastors indicates that they are nothing more than petty fraudsters.

If we extropalate that further we can judge God by His actions wink
Re: Watch Your Actions. by yommyuk: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
Atheist:-D:
We are the sum of our thoughts. And we act according to what we believe.

The actions of tithe robbing pastors indicates that they are nothing more than petty fraudsters.

If we extropalate that further we can judge God by His actions wink

I agree with the first 2 sentenceS and furthermore with ur conclusion.

The bible tells me in Proverb 11:1 "The Lord detest the use of dishonest scales, but he delights in accurate weights"
His ways are just. wink

(1) (Reply)

Eckankar / Audio Bible- Entire Bible Read To You In Clear Voice / Sex Points Us To GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.