Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Moderators, Create A Different Board For Nigerian-Used Vehicles - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Moderators, Create A Different Board For Nigerian-Used Vehicles (763 Views)

!*!*! Exclusive List Of Tokunbo/9ja Used Vehicles For Sale !*!*! Hurry Now / Jomodupri Glitters' Auto Thread 4 Nigerian Used Vehicles (Just Like Tokunbo) / Fg Increase Bar On Used Vehicles Aka Tokunbo- 15years Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderators, Create A Different Board For Nigerian-Used Vehicles by spyder880(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2013
I am using this thread to raise awareness for the frustrations of some intending car owners. You log on to search for cars and vehicles which are non-Nigerian used and you keep seeing many threads that are for Nigerian used vehicles everywhere.
Sometimes others come online to search for Nigerian used vehicles and they keep seeing threads for tokunbo vehicles which they may not need at that time.

I think a separate board should be created to aid easier searching. Posters will know where to post their ads to receive the most hits.
I expect to hear from you soon, Sirs.

1 Like

Re: Moderators, Create A Different Board For Nigerian-Used Vehicles by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2013
I totally support this move. A board for nigerian used cars should be created.
Re: Moderators, Create A Different Board For Nigerian-Used Vehicles by Burger01(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2013
Supported...
Re: Moderators, Create A Different Board For Nigerian-Used Vehicles by spyder880(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2013
The one that annoys me most is the posts where the poster will not indicate on the topic that the vehicle is Nigerian used. I will just click a link like "A neat Honda Accord 2008....." And it turns out that it has been used in Nigeria for 4 years.
Some people know what they are looking for, and will love to narrow the search and buy their vehicles as soon as possible and not be opening every thread with the hope that it will match your search criteria.
Re: Moderators, Create A Different Board For Nigerian-Used Vehicles by jites(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2013
supported....
Re: Moderators, Create A Different Board For Nigerian-Used Vehicles by Phunkiso(f): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
Supported... In fact its long overdue.
Re: Moderators, Create A Different Board For Nigerian-Used Vehicles by Phunkiso(f): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
spyder880: I am using this thread to raise awareness for the frustrations of some intending car owners. You log on to search for cars and vehicles which are non-Nigerian used and you keep seeing many threads that are for Nigerian used vehicles everywhere.
Sometimes others come online to search for Nigerian used vehicles and they keep seeing threads for tokunbo vehicles which they may not need at that time.
I think a separate board should be created to aid easier searching. Posters will know where to post their ads to receive the most hits.
I expect to hear from you soon, Sirs.

also required is boards for different locations such as Lagos cars, Abuja cars, Porthacourt cars e.t.c

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Car Is Not Burning Fuel But Drinking It / SOLDTOK 2001 Nissan Xterra For 1.350m / 2002 Toyota Camry For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.