Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

A Man Nd A Woman Walked Into A Guest House - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Man Nd A Woman Walked Into A Guest House (1346 Views)

A Drunken Man Nd His Wife / Dude Walked Into Gtb, Starts Robbing. Caught. Says He Wore An INVISIBLE RING / A man walked into the ladies department of a Macy's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man Nd A Woman Walked Into A Guest House by octus2008(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2013
A man nd a woman walked into a guest house nd requested to spend d night. The owner of d guest house, Mr Ben, who is a born again refused to allow men nd women to stay 2gether in his hotel because of fornicatn. The woman explained, he is my son, not my spouse nd so they checked in.
After 30mins, Mr Ben sent his room service to go nd check if those folks were truly mother nd son. The room service came back nd said; Sir, she's truly d mother. The boss asked, hw did u comfirm dat? The room service smiled, Sir i am very sure, I saw her breastfeeding him.happy holidays folks..ride safe
Re: A Man Nd A Woman Walked Into A Guest House by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
octus2008: A man nd a woman walked into a guest house nd requested to spend d night. The owner of d guest house, Mr Ben, who is a born again refused to allow men nd women to stay 2gether in his hotel because of fornicatn. The woman explained, he is my son, not my spouse nd so they checked in.
After 30mins, Mr Ben sent his room service to go nd check if those folks were truly mother nd son. The room service came back nd said; Sir, she's truly d mother. The boss asked, hw did u comfirm dat? The room service smiled, Sir i am very sure, I saw her breastfeeding him.happy holidays folks..ride safe
luv dat
Re: A Man Nd A Woman Walked Into A Guest House by vizboy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
Ha ha laugh use my phone stone wall

(1) (Reply)

I Have Seen Your Facebook Statuses Joke (picture) / Signs Of Stupidity..written IN PIDGIN ENGLISH.... / Who Is The DUMBEST?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.