Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

How Hr Personel Kill Dreams In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Hr Personel Kill Dreams In Nigeria (589 Views)

This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate / The Biggest Mistake I See On Resumes - Google Head Of HR / What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Hr Personel Kill Dreams In Nigeria by emmylee097: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2013
I belive this is best medium to display my disappoint and anger at we NIGERIANS(HR Personals) for your inconsistent employment criteria.
Based on a true event a firm(one of the big four) informed an applicant of their intention not to proceed with his interview process .After persiting he was informed his 2.2 grade is the sole reason for that action.
All efforts to explain to the panel that his CGPA was 3.49 fell into deaf earsYou might need to know that two employment stages have been conducted prior to this stage.
THE QUESTION IS HOW LONG ARE WE(NIGEREIAN HR PERSONEL)GOING TO CONTINUE LOOKING AT CGPA GRADE RATHER THAN THE CANDIDATES TALENT.THAT IS A GIFT MOST FOREIGN HR STAFFS NEED TO TEACH WE BLACKS.
(that won't kill his zeal to seek better offers,but we need to change).

(1) (Reply)

Vacant Position For Engineers / What Obama’s Africa Visit May Mean For You. The Washington Fellowship for Young / 3 Tips To Activate The Leader Within You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.