Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians (11293 Views)

Vacancies @ May And Baker Nigeria Plc-dec. 2013 / May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2012 / Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc's Jobs On Phillips Recruitment Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians by bigd1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs recruiting Engineering Technicians

May & Baker Nigeria Plc. is recruiting for the positions of Engineering Technicians. Reporting to the Maintenance Engineer, the incumbent will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the company’s Machines.

Vacancy Details
Job Ref.: MBEGT112012

Job Title: Engineering Technicians

Department: ENGINEERING

Salary range: not found!

Job Type: Permanent full-time

Job description:
Applicants must not be more than 32 years old and possess a National Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with at least two (2) years experience or City & Guild certificate in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with at least three (3) years experience preferably from a manufacturing plant.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Re: May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians by SisiKill1: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
Why do they have age limits? It's just so unfair considering the situation in the country. I mean how many people finish school early enough to have 2years experience before the age of 32.

I feel so sorry for Naija graduates.....don't know a set of people who have everything working against them.

Praying for y'all. undecided

Ageism, or age discrimination is stereotyping and discriminating against individuals or groups because of their age. It is a set of beliefs, attitudes, norms, and values used to justify age based prejudice, discrimination, and subordination.

2 Likes

Re: May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians by 80million1: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
*speechless*
Re: May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians by Lobolintin(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
ADVERT PLACEMENT
THATS GOOOD IT MEANS THE WORLD REALY PROGRESSING
Re: May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians by bunchyproject(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
smiley
Re: May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
@ Sisikill, i think they had to draw a line somewhere
Re: May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians by Valiantvaliant(m): 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
So they are recruiting only one person?
Re: May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians by Walexz02(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ok ok.... Thank you nigga!
Re: May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians by easyjayjay: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
@Op thanks for this post.
Does anyone know or can compare career oppurtunity with may and baker and coca-cola @ technician's level. If you know M&B well please let us know. If u know Coke well u can throw in ur light. No matter how small. Thanks people.

If u know their pay grin tell us too(incase of people thinking of switching job)

1 Like

Re: May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians by SisiKill1: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
iv4fb: @ Sisikill, i think they had to draw a line somewhere

Draw the line somewhere??!!!

What is about people over 32yrs that makes 'em not fit to work?

1 Like

Re: May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Draw the line somewhere??!!!

What is about people over 32yrs that makes 'em not fit to work?
take it easy, dats wt dey want, u can sue dem na
Re: May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians by go4value(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
pls anyone knws how much they pay technicians?
Re: May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians by ocheejemb: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Why do they have age limits? It's just so unfair considering the situation in the country. I mean how many people finish school early enough to have 2years experience before the age of 32.

I feel so sorry for Naija graduates.....don't know a set of people who have everything working against them.

Praying for y'all. undecided

Ageism, or age discrimination is stereotyping and discriminating against individuals or groups because of their age. It is a set of beliefs, attitudes, norms, and values used to justify age based prejudice, discrimination, and subordination.

Nawa for you o..How many years is school that you should not ordinarily have finished an ND by age 30.The ideal age to finish school is 22/23 (all other things being equal), and yet they have generously given an extra 8 years. Still at that I would expect this vacancies to be applied for by thousands who genuinely meet this criteria. There has to be at least someway of thinning the crowd. What would you say of some banks who ask for no older than 24. Truth is younger people are easier to train and most probably come with less baggage and responsibilities, and are happier to collect less pay because of that.
Re: May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
have applied for this job even before the Xmas/new year. and in the reply mail they said they will get back to me in 2 days. up till now haven't heard from them. any help?
Re: May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians by SisiKill1: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
oche_ejemb:

Nawa for you o..How many years is school that you should not ordinarily have finished an ND by age 30.The ideal age to finish school is 22/23 [size=18pt](all other things being equal),[/size] and yet they have generously given an extra 8 years. Still at that I would expect this vacancies to be applied for by thousands who genuinely meet this criteria. There has to be at least someway of thinning the crowd. What would you say of some banks who ask for no older than 24. Truth is younger people are easier to train and most probably come with less baggage and responsibilities, and are happier to collect less pay because of that.

You use the words IDEAL AGE AND ALL OTHER THINGS BEING EQUAL after na wa for me?

Lmao!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians by biolabee(m): 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

You use the words IDEAL AGE AND ALL OTHER THINGS BEING EQUAL after na wa for me?

Lmao!!! cheesy cheesy

sisi why did u bother answering the guy
no be the same countri we dey

ssce/gce then jamb issues then strike then corper before u even think of applying

Slowpoke
Re: May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians by imperiouxx(m): 3:55am On Jan 08, 2013
I was once broken up by things like these(age barrier and unrealistic work exp), though later got one in my BS field. God be with our Nigeria and safe average Nigerian graduates without influence from this paralyzed system. Thank God I left Nigeria for my MS in US and that's the last Nigeria will ever hear about me and my experience. No hard feelings, I can't come back into man know man system again.
Re: May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians by Raphtop(m): 8:17am On Jan 08, 2013
Finally my suggestion is taking its course
Re: May & Baker Nigeria Plc Jobs : Engineering Technicians by Obinoscopy(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2013
Raphtop: Finally my suggestion is taking its course

You can say that again bro. More of such suggestions wink

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Employment Vacancies For Ndt Technicians / I Got A Better Job Through Nairaland. / Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.