Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Helicopter Crash: Ramsey Noah, Timi Dakolo Lie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helicopter Crash: Ramsey Noah, Timi Dakolo Lie (1256 Views)

Rita Dominic,Kate Henshaw,Ramsey Noah Storm Debola Williams Birthday Party(pics) / Ramsey Noah's 45th Birthday Cake / Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helicopter Crash: Ramsey Noah, Timi Dakolo Lie by turigee1: 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
The Navy helicopter that crashed claiming the lives of prominent personalities, late General Owoeye Azazi and Gov. Patrick Yakowa might have become a forgone issue but not when someone has just pick a hole in the statement made by actor, Ramsey Nouah and Timi Dakolo, a singer.

It is however, interesting to note that neither Noah nor Dakolo’s name was on the flight manifest. It is unclear how the two artistes intend to justify their claims in the face of stark reality that they weren’t in any way connected to the flight in which the late statesmen were airlifted. Given that the lust for fame is a powerful aphrodisiac, it is understandable that Noah and Dakolo would be desperate for publicity of any kind, but for them to seek acclaim and media mention off the misfortune and demise of a towering statesman smack of ruthlessness and unforgivable shallowness unbecoming of public figures.

According to an insider, “It’s unfortunate that whenever there is a mishap of this nature in the country, people often emerge to give narrow-escape testimonies, most of these, nobody can confirm. Most of them are attention seekers, and pathological liars. I saw that helicopter on that day, only twice. The first time, it came to pick, yet again, a 5-star General, it must have been then, Azazi called for the helicopter to pick him. The second time I saw it, it came to pick Azazi. The information minister had departed the venue over an hour before the Navy helicopter came for Azazi. Governor Yakowa decided to fly with Azazi, ditching his private arrangement before he and others met their death.

It’s laughable that a struggling singer, Dakolo, who was billed to perform at a time, long after General Azazi had departed the event also claimed that “God saved him”. Saved him how? Is he a General? Is he Azazi or Yakowa’s aide? In what capacity was he supposed to fly with Azazi that ‘God saved him’?”

Source: www.motherlandgist.com

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Ramsey Noah, Timi Dakolo Lie by confusion247(m): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2013
Never mind those attention seekers. They are looking for cheap publicity. After 9/11 attacks, one fool that have lived in Gabon for over seven years called and told us to thank GOD for saving his life. According to him, just few minutes after he left world trade center, the terrorist attacked. When last i checked, we have over 10 people claiming to have being billed to be in that flight with Gen Azazi, Many of them doesn't know the capacity of that helicopter. They thought it has the same capacity as ABC shuttle bus.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Crash: Ramsey Noah, Timi Dakolo Lie by homesteady(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
ahh!! i was supposed 2 be on dat helicopter..
Re: Helicopter Crash: Ramsey Noah, Timi Dakolo Lie by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
Shebi I was talking it that day?! I asked if na shuttle bus and why Timi will be in d same helicopter with Azazi? Unto wetin na? undecided
Re: Helicopter Crash: Ramsey Noah, Timi Dakolo Lie by Dreyl(m): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
tchidi: Shebi I was talking it that day?! I asked if na shuttle bus and why Timi will be in d same helicopter with Azazi? Unto wetin na? undecided
the guy get mouth sha

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Solidstar Acquires 2013 Infiniti JX35 SUV For N7million / Angelina Jolie Undergoesdouble Mastectomy / Saka Port From Mtn To Jtf : Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.