Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Certification Center - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Certification Center (507 Views)

Ccna,ccnp, Oracle 11g, Oracle Java, Comptia, Certification Center In Lekki-ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certification Center by bashexyz: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
Am creating this topic to assist my fellow corpers for the following reasons

1. Those who want to go into certification but have no idea about it or which one to go into.

2. Those who have started but have one problem or the other.

3. Those who are already certified.

for those seeking info... ask your questions and u would get a reply asap.
for those having problems... please paste your problems here.
for those certified.... please paste whatever certification you have and i would get back to you.
Re: Certification Center by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2013
What field of certification are u reffering to? You can be a guru in IT, but how about Accounting,Marine science, Project management, Physics, Astronomy and others, so be specific, except you want the thread to be just for certification discussion, then posting it here on the Nysc section is wrong, there is a section for that
Re: Certification Center by CrazyMan(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2013
Moved to Certification And Training Adverts
Re: Certification Center by bashexyz: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2013
i started it in the NYSC section cause i intend to use it to assist corpers only who want to go into certification and not the general public. Move it back to NYSC

(1) (Reply)

Help With Free CFA Level 1lecture Videos / Test / Core,adv Java,frameworks,web Services Realtime Online Training,job Support @apex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.