Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It (17921 Views)

Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo After Tweeting About Olamide Apology And Career / AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car / Rihanna Tweets Topless Photo Of Herself… After Tweeting Chris Brown’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 07, 2013
another foolish boy takes his life over a v[i]a[/i]gina.
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by mitchyy(f): 6:37am On Jan 07, 2013
I smell something fishy. Someone could have as well shot him in the head, open his mobile device, of which his twitter is still logged in and drop those tweets to make it look like suicide. It might not be true tho. But they should just investigate sha

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Ishilove: 7:18am On Jan 07, 2013
davidylan: another foolish boy takes his life over a v[i]a[/i]gina.
I find this offensive. Is it a vaagina that defines womanhood?? angry

4 Likes

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by nikkyshyne(f): 7:41am On Jan 07, 2013
mitchyy: I smell something fishy. Someone could have as well shot him in the head, open his mobile device, of which his twitter is still logged in and drop those tweets to make it look like suicide. It might not be true tho. But they should just investigate sha
Very possible. Cox this is an amazing shyt!
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by nikkyshyne(f): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2013
Ishilove:
You know the players by their post. undecided

3 Likes

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2013
A part of me( the part that's been heartbroken and hurt by a girl I loved) wants to blame HoneyCocaine for Freddy's suicide and cuss her to hell. But, of course its not her fault. Simple as that.
On the flip side, dude took a choice, his choice. So why the sadness/anger from folks out there. I think suicide aint so bad, its a choice. Yeah, its cowardly, selfish, bla bla. In this cold world, if one aint allowed that even, wtf is the point?!
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by YuzedoII: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2013
c.fours:
foolish boy!!!

The only person I feel bad for is the girl for being put into this situation. and his family of course.
Word! angry

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Florena(f): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2013
and some pple dey comment RIP.......mtcheeeewwwww
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Meegadough: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
davidylan: another foolish boy takes his life over a v[i]a[/i]gina.
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by seedord247(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
SELFWORTH: All these 'am a hard guy' front is all false . Underneath it all, lies real human beings with real feelings. He sounds tormented to me. No girl killed him. He killed himself.

Imagine If Nigerian women were to start killing themselves because of disappointment from Niger men, we will run out of cemetery space in Nigeria in under 3 months.

A life without Christ is a life in crisis!

You mean nigerian men killing themselves just bcus they couldnt meet up to nigerian women demands. shocked
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
Dude has a sricking resemblance with Bow Wow!
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by mitchyy(f): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
Lol. Nairaland! *smh*
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 08, 2013
Ishilove:

nikkyshyne: You know the players by their post. undecided

My sisters please done be annoyed. That was not meant to define all women but the fact that at 22, all a boy (at that age he is still a boy emotionally) is interested in is not the woman but the thing she has between her legs.

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by cfours: 3:04am On Jan 08, 2013
davidylan:

My sisters please done be annoyed. That was not meant to define all women but the fact that at 22, all a boy (at that age he is still a boy emotionally) is interested in is not the woman but the thing she has between her legs.

rotfl. your comment about women = vaginnas is tasteless.
I think that's what they're talking about.

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 08, 2013
c.fours:

rotfl. your comment about women = vaginnas is tasteless.
I think that's what they're talking about.

which is exactly what i apologized for. What is the problem?
The apology wasnt to you... pls move on.
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by 504: 5:25am On Jan 08, 2013
azpeculiar: ...***pauses Notorious BIG's "Who shot Ya"

Who is Freddy E?

***...presses play and continues listening.. cool

grin
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Goldenheart(m): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2013
grin o ma se o....
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2013
[size=13pt]@Okija, mind your language please.[/size]
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Slapme(m): 9:37am On Jan 08, 2013
bright007: I would rather kill myself than commit suicide
what is the different btw killing yourself and committing suicide

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Decryptor(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Yes cos that's what makes them do iyanga esp the Nigerian ones. Back to post...The guy is stewpid! Dem never born the girl wey go make me cry for dis world talk-less of commiting suicide. mtchewwww!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Okijajuju1(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]@Okija, mind your language please.[/size]

Ogugua My love... I'm sorry..

Let me rephrase: I have no love for 'female dog' whimps.. He can rot in hell..
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 08, 2013
azpeculiar: ...***pauses Notorious BIG's "Who shot Ya"
Who is Freddy E?

***...presses play and continues listening.. cool
You are callous. Just because you don't know him doesn't mean must show how unconcerned you are. Have some respect for human life

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Joey82(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2013
its even more surprising that he is a rapper.
where is his street cred?
the rap world has gone way soft, these guys are supposed to be tough.

1 Like

Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by tellwsdom: 9:41am On Jan 08, 2013
Who's next to die abeg?? sad sad
Re: FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2013
when purpose is not knows abuse is inevitable............go to school,eaarn quality education,be responsible....na lie na rap we wan do....nonsenceeeeeeeeeeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nengi’s Fans Gift Her ₦10M, Other Items On Her Birthday (Video) / Lil Romeo Or Bow Wow / Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.