Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Anambra: Christmas Eve Tragedy As 5 Teens Drown In Mysterious Circumstances (pix - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra: Christmas Eve Tragedy As 5 Teens Drown In Mysterious Circumstances (pix (2729 Views)

Robbers Drown Inside Canal While Escaping With N13,000 (Graphic Pic) / Floating Body Of Man Whom NDLEA Men Allegedly Left To Drown (Photo) / Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra: Christmas Eve Tragedy As 5 Teens Drown In Mysterious Circumstances (pix by goldfish80(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
In rather mysterious and unclear circumstances, five teenagers have reportedly drowned this morning in Anambra state. The children, four boys and a girl went swimming for fun in the Omambala river at Umuezeanam, Anambra west, where they were later allegedly found to have drowned. Four of the victims who are from the same family including the girl among them, and their friend, had traveled with their parents from Lagos to the village for the Yuletide celebrations when they met their untimely end on Christmas Eve.

If their death touches your heart write
R. I. P

Re: Anambra: Christmas Eve Tragedy As 5 Teens Drown In Mysterious Circumstances (pix by ATMC(f): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
This is mysterious! How can this be! And there was nobody to save them...terrible! Oh! Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Christmas Eve Tragedy As 5 Teens Drown In Mysterious Circumstances (pix by mrkels(m): 1:29am On Jan 20, 2013
No arrests were made right? People started speculatiing that they went to swim and drown and the whole village started their pathetic cries and wailing, believing the story without properly investigating it.
Typical naija. Mtcheeeew.

Its not logical at all.
Re: Anambra: Christmas Eve Tragedy As 5 Teens Drown In Mysterious Circumstances (pix by Gratia(f): 7:21am On Jan 20, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Anambra: Christmas Eve Tragedy As 5 Teens Drown In Mysterious Circumstances (pix by etalker: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2013
WTF!!! shocked

From the same family?

Damn! R.I.P

#IsuspectaFoulPlay

(1) (Reply)

I Sleep With 15 Men A Day For Money - Pregnant Teenage Mother (photo) / Racist White Guy Beaten For Shouting 'f**k You' To Black Protesters(photo+video) / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Cultist Returns From Prison, Beats Up His Girlfriend For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.