Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped (29852 Views)

How Can I Stop My 5 Years Old Daughter From Bed Weting. / Daughter From Hell,how Girl, 18, Stabbed Her Mother 79 Times And Cut Her Throat / Dog Rescues Abandoned Baby In Ghana- Awesome Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Ignatio(m): 6:54am On Jan 07, 2013
Can anyone throw more light on this group hug thing?
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:55am On Jan 07, 2013
Eisenhower: the incidences of snake with python in particular is becoming too rampant in Britain. i hate snakes passionately. God help them there!

New South Wales.

AUSTRALIA!!!
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by swtbb(f): 6:56am On Jan 07, 2013
Emylexray:
yes and yes! Maybe yours cannot, mine can. smiley
yes and yes! Maybe yours cannot, mine can.
tnk u jare dnt mind d slowpoke,evritin u pple wl cal naija women wat abt naija men
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by COOLDUN: 6:58am On Jan 07, 2013
greatgod2012: I've always said it and i will say it again............
Next to God's love is the mother's love.

You are 1000000% right, apart from God the best love you can get is your mother's love, for those who their mothers are still alive, please try to help your mothers as you can, you can marry many wives, husbands,have many girlfriends, boyfriends, but you can never have more than one mother. She is there and always try to be there for you. But one advise try to correct them when they do wrong things, and commend them when they do right things.God bless mothers all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by PedroJP(m): 7:00am On Jan 07, 2013
yes mother's love. Our present mothers can and can do even more. How about these our present day "wash wash" girls becoming mothers tomorrow, can they do this ?
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by safarigirl(f): 7:00am On Jan 07, 2013
Maximus17: can naija moms do this for their kids?
meaning? There is nothing like 'Naija' or 'yankee' mom, a mother is a mother. Nigerian mothers have fought off bigger threats, crocodiles, antelopes, na here wild animals dey.

Or qould your mother let a snake kill you cos she's a Naika mother?
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by nusirat(m): 7:01am On Jan 07, 2013
The day someone mummy died is the day that person is open to danger bicos no more protection for him or her, mase bi Iya ko le jo Iya, un o se bi Baba ko lejo baba, orisa bi Iya kosi, Iya lala baro omo.
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by lucom: 7:05am On Jan 07, 2013
Redmosquito: Group hug kwa? Oya in Jesus name! All my lonely enemies, begin to recieve group hugs from all types of snakes, vipers, cobras, mambas. Oya hug! Huuuuugggggg

After reading your comment I switched to the ''overlaugh'' gear... Still engaged.lolz

1 Like

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by safarigirl(f): 7:05am On Jan 07, 2013
Pedro JP: yes mother's love. Our present mothers can and can do even more. How about these our present day "wash wash" girls becoming mothers tomorrow, can they do this ?
'present' mothers were one 'wash wash' babes. Once a woman becomes a mother, ols things are passed away, you become a new person with a new sense of responsibility.

If you guys had any idea what it feels like to carry a child for nine months and go into labor, you would not be uttering such bull. Aren't there more irresponsible women in the West than in Naija? You think you're facing worse than Western men?

Only a weak man who can't handle his woman would find her lacking and b*#ch about it instead of changing the situation to suit him
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by odohemma(m): 7:11am On Jan 07, 2013
Jeezuzpick:

My mom once trampled a venomous snake
That had somehow got into the room in which my Sis (then a baby) was playing.

Mom was wearing rain boots, though.
Una dey live for rice farm?
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Morgan1092(m): 7:12am On Jan 07, 2013
Emylexray: I learnt snakes like the comfort of babies, is it true?
Wia u learn dat 1?
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Truckpusher(m): 7:21am On Jan 07, 2013
odohemma:
Una dey live for rice farm?
grin grin
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Kk4(m): 7:21am On Jan 07, 2013
deejay_harry1: Motherz love indeed.. Tht snake lucky say no b naija im com
Hahaha. I dey tell u. There wud have been no wild for the snake just burial
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by yertyr(m): 7:24am On Jan 07, 2013

if say na naija mum... U think say d snake go bite d kid?...
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by mu2sa2: 7:25am On Jan 07, 2013
The snake was not killed but released into the wild. That's compassion par excellence. We should show mercy as we want mercy ourselves. Let's not forget that the snake did no harm and was not intending to as the xpert said
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Truckpusher(m): 7:26am On Jan 07, 2013
This snake is damn just lucky....if it were to be in Nigeria the creature would have been ALUUED after angry neighbors would've beaten the living daylight out of her miserable life grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by neksummi(m): 7:28am On Jan 07, 2013
If that snake wasn't wrapped around her baby, she would have fainted with fear, but perfect love cast out her fear!
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 07, 2013
Is this thread supposed to be about mothers love? There aren't many mothers who can this anyway.
The cat is the hero, if he was silent, it would've been a different story.

1 Like

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by PedroJP(m): 7:31am On Jan 07, 2013
safarigirl: 'present' mothers were one 'wash wash' babes. Once a woman becomes a mother, ols things are passed away, you become a new person with a new sense of responsibility.

If you guys had any idea what it feels like to carry a child for nine months and go into labor, you would not be uttering such bull. Aren't there more irresponsible women in the West than in Naija? You think you're facing worse than Western men?

Only a weak man who can't handle his woman would find her lacking and b*#ch about it instead of changing the situation to suit him
Tell me how heavy it is to carry a baby pls,let me knw
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by rabdeluxe(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2013
seedord247:

Steupid question of the week. sad

If you are a product of failed abortion doesnt mean everyone mothers is like yours. cool

As far as i know... Nigerians moms are the best in the world... smiley

Naija Mom go just dey shout egba mi ooo lol
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by phoneport(m): 7:47am On Jan 07, 2013
SNAKE SNAKE SNAKE
NO COMMENT
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Redmosquito(m): 7:48am On Jan 07, 2013
dikenna: guy wetin u dey talk sef. Even for pidgin english u dey tabon. Na wah o
No vex! Dem born me for britain
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Dreyl(m): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2013
delors: Na wah o...which one be group hug again? Any snake around my vicinity must be killed...and subsequently handed to the Calabaris....That woman try sha...if na Naija mom, na faint she go faint on seeing the snake. She go talk say na her mother-in-law from village send the snake come...Kai! My people... grin
lol...thats dare own beliefs,kai naija u go see different kind of things
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by gaertretry: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2013

Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Orjioorji(f): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2013
sambos994: sweet mother
yes nothing to compear the love of a true mother,l love my mum even thou she is hausa woman l love her
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by vanstanzy(m): 8:03am On Jan 07, 2013
Jolly good show!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by BenGlobal1(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2013
dnt play wit d love of a mother
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by texazzpete(m): 8:08am On Jan 07, 2013

Most mothers anywhere in the world would do this for their kids if they love 'em. This is a very daft question to ask.

I will go through anything or anyone to protect my kids.
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by vanstanzy(m): 8:09am On Jan 07, 2013

Read what u just wrote and see how shallow it is. angry angry angry Because u are a cowardly man doesn't mean every1 is a coward too. SMH!
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by tayooluwole: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2013
of course mother's love is indemporate. But this is nt applicable to all ladies in Naija here. Cos we have had so many cases of ladies that deliberately threw their child in d pit, bush, on the street interelia with varying reasons... Well sha, my Mum still remain d best
Re: Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 07, 2013

I've always said it and will say it again......

If nah me, i for chop that bush meat..

@ topic, i love cats because of their snake hunting abilities. Snakes just killed my biggest rabbit. ##subbing**.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beware! Sunatu Bush Where Male Youths Rape Students (video Of Victims) / Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? / Child Rescued After Being Washed Into A Canal In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.