Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Artist ''Shina Rambo'' Found Paying Crowd Members To Faint During His Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Artist ''Shina Rambo'' Found Paying Crowd Members To Faint During His Show (3048 Views)

Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint / OMG Is This Wizkid!!!! I Want To Faint!!! / Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artist ''Shina Rambo'' Found Paying Crowd Members To Faint During His Show by dotcomnamename: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2013
grin grin shocked shocked

WONDER SHALL NEVER END O!
This guy so called ''Shina Rambo'' thinks he can sing? Hell Nooo grin
grin grin

News circulating around town points to the fact that Nigerian artistes now hire people and position them in the crowd to faint during their concerts.
Our undercover correspondent revealed this much after attending a recent Shina Rambo show held somewhere in Victoria Island.
It became obvious after 100 people from the crowd: 80 girls and 20 gay guys, reportedly fainted after screaming “Oh Shhiiina” three times simultaneously when he threw his Shirt into the crowd. This had to be questioned, and our correspondent got backstage after the concert to interview one of the the girls who fainted. After much prodding, she revealed she had been paid N5,000 plus a free ticket to faint, while the gay guys were paid N5,500 plus a Justin Bieber poster.
She also revealed she was a member of a Cartel that got paid to faint, and that she was booked to attend the Koko Concert and a Vic O show in Bologna.
However our undercover investigations have been suspended indefinitely after our Undercover correspondent slipped on a Banana Peel and broke his neck on his way to D’Prince’s “TAKE BANANA” concert.
More reports after we employ a new reporter.

http://fake9janews.com/9ja/?p=430

Re: Artist ''Shina Rambo'' Found Paying Crowd Members To Faint During His Show by wassade: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bro beta leave music
Dan all diz yawa u dey get
Come n join our association of
Nigeria Gala hawkers grin grin grin grin
Re: Artist ''Shina Rambo'' Found Paying Crowd Members To Faint During His Show by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bloggers have started again! Dis sh1t is fake meeeen!
Re: Artist ''Shina Rambo'' Found Paying Crowd Members To Faint During His Show by Kslib(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hahahaahaahahaa!!!!! Laff wan kill my enemy oh!!!! But seriously,i haff die....
Inshort,op must pay me my laugh...
Re: Artist ''Shina Rambo'' Found Paying Crowd Members To Faint During His Show by Dreyl(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
fake shit
Re: Artist ''Shina Rambo'' Found Paying Crowd Members To Faint During His Show by Ivynwa(f): 1:26am On Jan 07, 2013
Shooo-o-r, na blog by force?
Re: Artist ''Shina Rambo'' Found Paying Crowd Members To Faint During His Show by nellaluv(f): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2013
Lol, this shit is funny grin grin . OMG take banana till u go 6ft yonder tongue
Re: Artist ''Shina Rambo'' Found Paying Crowd Members To Faint During His Show by Series22(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2013
So fainting is now a profession?
Re: Artist ''Shina Rambo'' Found Paying Crowd Members To Faint During His Show by Brymo: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
haha,see wash.........fat one.
Re: Artist ''Shina Rambo'' Found Paying Crowd Members To Faint During His Show by YuzedoII: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: grin grin shocked shocked

WONDER SHALL NEVER END O!
This guy so called ''Shina Rambo'' thinks he can sing? Hell Nooo grin
grin grin

News circulating around town points to the fact that Nigerian artistes now hire people and position them in the crowd to faint during their concerts.
Our undercover correspondent revealed this much after attending a recent Shina Rambo show held somewhere in Victoria Island.
It became obvious after 100 people from the crowd: 80 girls and 20 gay guys, reportedly fainted after screaming “Oh Shhiiina” three times simultaneously when he threw his Shirt into the crowd. This had to be questioned, and our correspondent got backstage after the concert to interview one of the the girls who fainted. After much prodding, she revealed she had been paid N5,000 plus a free ticket to faint, while the gay guys were paid N5,500 plus a Justin Bieber poster.
She also revealed she was a member of a Cartel that got paid to faint, and that she was booked to attend the Koko Concert and a Vic O show in Bologna.
However our undercover investigations have been suspended indefinitely after our Undercover correspondent slipped on a Banana Peel and broke his neck on his way to D’Prince’s “TAKE BANANA” concert.
More reports after we employ a new reporter.

http://fake9janews.com/9ja/?p=430

Christ! I Sh(i)t bricks!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Sorry for quoting the whole post **Tears streaming down cheeks**
Re: Artist ''Shina Rambo'' Found Paying Crowd Members To Faint During His Show by mitchyy(f): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
Dreyl: fake shit
Of course it is. He knows. That's why the name of his blog is fake9janews, gerrit?
Re: Artist ''Shina Rambo'' Found Paying Crowd Members To Faint During His Show by joyli: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
grin grin grin ;DSo serious !!na by force to faint? buy ticket for me make I come faint grin grin. Laugh won kill me .
Re: Artist ''Shina Rambo'' Found Paying Crowd Members To Faint During His Show by dotcomnamename: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
joyli: grin grin grin ;DSo serious !!na by force to faint? buy ticket for me make I come faint grin grin. Laugh won kill me .

grin
Re: Artist ''Shina Rambo'' Found Paying Crowd Members To Faint During His Show by FindOut(m): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
"Oh Shinnaaaa" *faints* grin

LWKMD. I hope the mods will remodify the title so at first glance it can be seen that the story is a joke.
Re: Artist ''Shina Rambo'' Found Paying Crowd Members To Faint During His Show by ikgabriel(m): 12:45am On Nov 05, 2014
I no think say shina go try am, cos wetin be the title of him popular wey go make people dance?

(1) (Reply)

Actress Adunni Ade In Short Sexy Black Dress / Newly Imported Hot Selling Men Wrist Watch You Can Sell At Big Profit / Check Out Chris Okoties Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.