Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club (23710 Views)

Memes Of Tiwa And Teebillz Brouhaha / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos / Check Out Picture Of Tiwa Savage In The 1980’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club by Demdem(m): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2013
Not only is he pecking her, he is also channeling his hand on her precious breastt. is this part of his job specification?
Re: Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club by ojuikwu: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2013
hey na only god go save us from this peeps wentin concern me with tiwa savage igbo man save meooooooooo
Re: Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club by blackmale1: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2013
Chanchit: So na wetin dem dey call kiss for ur village be this..?
I wan post,i wan post..read the thread topic slowly and help yourself,if u still dont know watsapp, check the dictionary meaning of PECK and KISS.
Re: Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club by Meegadough: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2013
Why the hidden posts? And is this tiwa savage? Or my eyes are under a spell.
Re: Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club by jericco1(m): 11:47am On Jan 07, 2013
Blockheads its peck not kiss!
Re: Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club by harlos: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2013
shey na kiss op call am abi peck
Open eye abeg
Re: Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club by dilbert100: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
undecided
Re: Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club by dani1luv: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
Peg bawo? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
Why is the guy's hand on her bre*ast and why are there so many hidden posts here ?
Re: Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club by emesv26(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
What are they trying to tell us ?
Re: Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
Why is she bearing the name Savage? I don't like that word for a name.
Re: Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club by shakers(m): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
[b][/b]Sorry guys who is she? And what does she do for a living?
Re: Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club by foliks(f): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
D post said peck nd nt kiss,nd if na kiss sef,its no bigdea or celebrities ₪☺ fit kiss again?
Re: Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club by wellmax(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
harlos: shey na kiss op call am abi peck
Open eye abeg

Late comer! Na kiss been dey there before.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club by Pain(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
Please I Need Tiwa Now!! angry angry
Re: Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club by kandiikane(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Amya: Why is Tiwa savage and Tonto Dikeh perpetually trending on the first page?

We are trying to promote African celebs to the world. It's not just western celebs who should be on frontpage.
Re: Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club by jumkoe(f): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2013
u no c clearly ni he said peck
Re: Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
Demdem: Not only is he pecking her, he is also channeling his hand on her precious breastt. is this part of his job specification?

Abeg! HELP, Biko,Somebody oooh

How can I apply to be the manager's assistant?
Re: Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club by UyiIredia(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
She as she look like doll baby. In any case, there's nothing wrong with the manager kissing her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) / Tiwa Savage And Olamide’s Upcoming Video Announced By Don Jazzy / Cha Cha Eke Faani And Husband Austin Faani Cellebrates Daughter's Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.