Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

There Is Only One Lady That Can Dare This. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / There Is Only One Lady That Can Dare This. (582 Views)

Serious Lady That Is Ready For A Marriage Should Get Intouch. / A Guy In Need Of A Lady That Is Ready To Settle Down / Just One Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is Only One Lady That Can Dare This. by Chromablesimple: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
My name is Lanre, in my 30s, a lagos based, an msc holder, though l am still climbing d ladder of success. I am simple and honest, tolerant and passionate. I am a goal getter and optimist.
I need a matured lagos based lady for serious relationship that would lead to marriage.
If u tink u are open minded and ready to take me 4 whom l am call or text 08174366141.
Re: There Is Only One Lady That Can Dare This. by Barryhome: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2013
Job opportunity for undergraduates and graduates for the position of customer relations, business development officers, marketing and factory workers who are based in lagos. You can choose to work either full time or part time. Interested applicants should send age, discipline,etc to 08066609252. Or cv to folatundemore@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia: “defendants Escaped Under Pretext Of Withdrawing From ATM”- Witness / 267179c7 / New To This Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.