Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Web Applications Development, What You Need. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web Applications Development, What You Need. (924 Views)

Nigerian Game Development: What's Happening? / Testing Programmers: Puzzles Or Web Applications? / I Want To Learn Mobile Applications Development (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Web Applications Development, What You Need. by dansmog(m): 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
let me go straight to the point. What do i need to learn and do to become a web application developer. I am working on a startup which i will love to launch this year, but i only know html 4,5 and css 2,3 with half intermediate javascript and few jquery. (i dont want major lang like java, but python is preferable and nokia sdk) so what and how should i learn. To meet the deadline. And i am also preparing for jamb exams. Thank you.
Re: Web Applications Development, What You Need. by Javanian: 6:10am On Jan 07, 2013

(1)

Isnt There Any Ruby Programmer In The House?! / Anyone Conversant With The Use Of Ruby On Rails And Scala? / Airbnb Of Cargo/uber Of Cargo. Carry A Parcel While Traveling & Get Paid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.