Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

What Is The Best Web Online Tutorial Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best Web Online Tutorial Website? (904 Views)

Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria / Web/online Payment Processor Development, How To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Web Online Tutorial Website? by dansmog(m): 1:04am On Jan 07, 2013
what is the best place to learn and be a strong coder in javascript, jquery, php, ajax and json online... Apart from w3schools and tizag, different hype and bad comments about w3schools are every where online. All this tutorials have chanllenges that are giving to be solved on your own. This might not be all the tutorial web site you provide. Thank you and am waiting in anticipation.
Re: What Is The Best Web Online Tutorial Website? by Gerardcole(m): 3:47am On Jan 07, 2013
Read ebooks.
Re: What Is The Best Web Online Tutorial Website? by cmespeak: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
For effective video tutorials on all of the above and much,much more check out http://thenewboston.org/tutorials.php and u won't regret it
Re: What Is The Best Web Online Tutorial Website? by dansmog(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
@geraldcole, please provide some links to the ebooks, while i check some out in the programming section. @cmespeak, thanks for the link.
Re: What Is The Best Web Online Tutorial Website? by Ayohbk(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
check out http://www.codecademy.com/#!/exercises/0 codecademy is the best i swear
Re: What Is The Best Web Online Tutorial Website? by brightk(m): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
w3schools.com u gonna lov it
Re: What Is The Best Web Online Tutorial Website? by jeffsmith1: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2013
w3schools and newboston are amazing platforms IMO.
Re: What Is The Best Web Online Tutorial Website? by guru01(m): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
The best website for webdesign tutorials ranges to their content.
To more i will say, the best is the one that meet my need at that point in time.
E.g: you might be looking for a way to solve a problem, and some website might have that solution so i will rate them best.
you site are good for reference, e.g. w3schools, tizag,webdesign.about.com, and many more.
Re: What Is The Best Web Online Tutorial Website? by dansmog(m): 9:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
thank you all for all your contribution
Re: What Is The Best Web Online Tutorial Website? by akay48(m): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2013
Ur best bet would be PDFs...and maybe videos from youtube(lectures)
as for ebooks, register on 4shared.com then do this on google
>> 1. headfirst+php+4shared.com
2. ajax+tutorial+4shared.com
3. Javascript+bible+4shared

Thank me later grin

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Start My Own Bulksms Business / Subscribe For Mtn Bis With Your Pc.. Using Pdproxy.(free) / Error 404: Help Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.