Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

This Is The Best One What I Am Looking For - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / This Is The Best One What I Am Looking For (701 Views)

See If You Can Guess What I Am? / Lol! Now I Remeber What I Was Going To Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Best One What I Am Looking For by linjame: 3:46am On Jan 07, 2013
For todays elite racer, the 2012 Diamondback Podium 7 introduces Diamondback’s proprietary AMMP Technology to the world. The DBR AMMP SL Carbon Technology, Specific Modulus, Monocoque Competition Road Frame includes internal cable routing, Carbon Drop outs, a taper headtube, a Press-Fit 30 bottom bracket shell, and an AMMP CFT Carbon Podium Fork with a carbon tapered steer tube. The AMMP SL differs from it’s AMMP brethren by shedding an additional 100ggrams for the weight of the frame. Drivetrain, cranks, brakes and shifters are all courtesy of Campy Super Record. An Easton Carbon Post, bars and EC90SL wheelset round out this powerhouse elite competition package. There is none higher. We call it the Podium 7… you can call it victory.

(1) (Reply)

. / $100 Free Cash App Money: What Is Free Cash App Money? / Re: Be The Last Person To Post Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.