Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! (3744 Views)

10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation) / Awesome Power Of The Human Brain / Funny And Shocking Revelation!why Adam Ate The Apple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 5:43am On Jan 07, 2013
D human body mark as unread.

The human body is a machine dt's ful of wonder. This collection of human body facts will leave u wondering why in d heck we were designed d way we were.

Scientists says d higher ur I.Q d more u dream.

The largest cell in d human body is d female egg. D smallest is d male sperm.

You use 200 muscles to take one step.

The average woman is 5 inches shorter than d average man.

Your big toes have two bones each while d rest have three.

A pair of human feet contains 250,000 sweat glands.

A full bladder is roughly d size of a soft ball.

The acid in ur body is strong enough to dissolve razor blades.

The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much info as d encyclopedia britannica.

It takes d food seven secs to get to ur stomach.

The average human dream lasts 2-3 secs.

Men without hair on their chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of d liver than men wit hair.

At the moment of conceptions, u spent abt half an hour as a single cell.

There are about one trillion bacteria on each of ur feet.

Ur body gives off enough heat in 30 mins to bring half a gallon of water to a boil.

The enamel in ur teeth is d hardest substance in ur body.

Ur teeth start growing 6 months before u are born.

When u are looking at someone u love, ur pupils dilate nd they do d same to someone u hate.

Ur thumb is the same length as ur nose.

Nd now i bet dt if u read dis,

u put ur thumb to ur nose.....

JUST TO CHECK grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! by Valiantvaliant(m): 6:58am On Jan 07, 2013
You got me!
Re: Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 07, 2013
u didn't get me cos i didn't do that
Re: Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! by britneykyute(f): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
Valiantvaliant: You got me!
♍Ƹ̴ t˚☺ Ooº°˚
Re: Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
Valiantvaliant: You got me!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Phinga: u didn't get me cos i didn't do that

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

britneykyute:
♍Ƹ̴ t˚☺ Ooº°˚

wink wink wink
Re: Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! by Xymc1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
WOW!!!,all that in me?.?.?.?,nice collection
Re: Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
Xymc...:
WOW!!!,all that in me?.?.?.?,nice collection

grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
cool
Re: Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
unbelievability grin
Re: Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
bin gbagbo: unbelievability grin

chai...see Bin Teeth cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
bunmioguns:

chai...see Bin Teeth cheesy cheesy cheesy

embarassed
Re: Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! by luvgurl(f): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
Wow!!! ¥♡̨̐U̶̲̥̅̊ got me.
Re: Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! by slimchi2k2(m): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
u try bro
Re: Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
bin gbagbo:

embarassed

grin grin grin grin
Re: Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
slimchi2k2: u try bro

thank you Boss cool cool

luvgurl

:

Wow!!! ¥♡̨̐U̶̲̥̅̊ got me.

LOL
Re: Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! by salam001(m): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
bunmioguns: D human body mark as unread.

The human body is a machine dt's ful of wonder. This collection of human body facts will leave u wondering why in d heck we were designed d way we were.

Scientists says d higher ur I.Q d more u dream.

The largest cell in d human body is d female egg. D smallest is d male sperm.

You use 200 muscles to take one step.

The average woman is 5 inches shorter than d average man.

Your big toes have two bones each while d rest have three.

A pair of human feet contains 250,000 sweat glands.

A full bladder is roughly d size of a soft ball.

The acid in ur body is strong enough to dissolve razor blades.

The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much info as d encyclopedia britannica.

It takes d food seven secs to get to ur stomach.

The average human dream lasts 2-3 secs.

Men without hair on their chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of d liver than men wit hair.

At the moment of conceptions, u spent abt half an hour as a single cell.

There are about one trillion bacteria on each of ur feet.

Ur body gives off enough heat in 30 mins to bring half a gallon of water to a boil.

The enamel in ur teeth is d hardest substance in ur body.

Ur teeth start growing 6 months before u are born.

When u are looking at someone u love, ur pupils dilate nd they do d same to someone u hate.

Ur thumb is the same length as ur nose.

Nd now i bet dt if u read dis,

u put ur thumb to ur nose.....

JUST TO CHECK grin grin grin
Re: Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
Salami, are you a learner? Why must u quote the whole thread without a single comment embarassed
Re: Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! by salam001(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
bunmioguns: Salami, are you a learner? Why must u quote the whole thread without a single comment embarassed
sorry guy,but do i look like awilo longomba?
Na wonderment carry my hand push Quote button

1 Like

Re: Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! by stupor(m): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
These are threads worthy of a second read .

''The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much info as d encyclopedia britannica''-no wonder you are expected to know certain mathematical formulars and even add new theories tiil your òld age withòut fórgeting them and even call fór more !

Nice one OP ! Nice exposition.

You made my day !
Re: Shocking Revelation Of The Human Body!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2013
stupor: These are threads worthy of a second read .

''The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much info as d encyclopedia britannica''-no wonder you are expected to know certain mathematical formulars and even add new theories tiil your òld age withòut fórgeting them and even call fór more !

Nice one OP ! Nice exposition.

You made my day !

cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

When Konji Is Truely A Bastard / Most Creative, Brilliant And Funny Adverts Ever / When You Have Phd In Painting & Kungfu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.