Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Vehicles,heavy Equipment,spare Parts,lubricants,gen-sets,batteries,tyres - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Vehicles,heavy Equipment,spare Parts,lubricants,gen-sets,batteries,tyres (729 Views)

Buy, Lease, Rent 30ton & 60ton Mobile Cranes And Other Heavy Equipment In Lagos / Fairly Used UK PERKINS Gen Sets(soundproof & BASIC) Available @ A4dable Prices!! / caterpillar heavy Equipment-excavator,bulldozer for rent/sale in lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vehicles,heavy Equipment,spare Parts,lubricants,gen-sets,batteries,tyres by Demimpex: 7:00am On Jan 07, 2013
“DEMIMPEX MIDDLE EAST” is a fast-growing company founded in 2006, located in the Jebel Ali Free Zone in Dubaï. We benefit from a wide scale synergy in terms of logistics, finance and network.
The core business is focused in Trading and Distribution activities in the following regions: Africa, CIS, Asia and South & Central America.
“DEMIMPEX “ invested in modern facilities: a 12.000 sqm yard hosting more than 500 vehicles, 9.000 sqm indoor warehouse, 2.000 sqm of headquarter offices and a showroom in Aweer. With a turnover of 60 million Euro and a dedicated team of thirty people, we aim to offer the best service level at competitive prices.
I have attached 2 pdf files to give you an idea of some of the product categories and brands we work with.

More information about our company & its wide products range can be found on our websites:
www.demimpex-me.ae
http://www.tractafrictmc.com
http://www.tractafric-equipment.com

i wish you a pelasent visit to our website and i look forward to further discuss this with you.

BR

Samir N.S.
Area Sales Manager - PDR | ssh@demimpex-me.ae | www.demimpex-me.ae
Tel: +971 4 880 94 50 ext.144 | Fax: +971 4 880 94 54 | Mobile: +971 56 676 6638
DEMIMPEX MIDDLE EAST | Headquarters: Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, UAE | P.O. Box 16760
Demimpex Middle East Location Map
Re: Vehicles,heavy Equipment,spare Parts,lubricants,gen-sets,batteries,tyres by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2013
I want to know more about your products
Want to venture into importation of your products
Re: Vehicles,heavy Equipment,spare Parts,lubricants,gen-sets,batteries,tyres by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2013
I want to know more about your products
Want to venture into importation of your products
+2348032852587

(1) (Reply)

ABUJA FCT Luxury CAR HIRE Services/Comfort/Affordable +PICTURES / Plots Of Land At Ajebandele, Ibeju-lekki (close To The New Airport) / How To Scrap Old Cell Phones For *gold Recovery VIDEO DOWNLOAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.