Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Do You Have A Copy Of Vangard & Guardian 12/02/2008 & Businessday 13/02/2008. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have A Copy Of Vangard & Guardian 12/02/2008 & Businessday 13/02/2008. (1155 Views)

Nigeria, China Currency Swap Won’t Fix FX Demand Backlog-Businessday / Businessday:What Banks Can Do To Remain Profitable This New Year / Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Copy Of Vangard & Guardian 12/02/2008 & Businessday 13/02/2008. by SamDerrick(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2008
Please did anyone in the house have a copy of these news paper advert of CBN on the illegal fund managers
i will like to know the list of those fund managers that were listed out in the paper as well as the procedure to follow up my claims.
Re: Do You Have A Copy Of Vangard & Guardian 12/02/2008 & Businessday 13/02/2008. by dejsmiles(m): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2008
the list of the wonder baks are:

Nospetco oil & gas
wealth creation Investment ltd
wealth spinners limited
flapship assests managers limited
sefteg nig. company ltd
wealth gate multibiz Int.limited
silvertrust global investment ltd.
treasureline interlink ltd.
green minds investment ltd
wealthsolutions ltd.
pennywise investment ltd.
wealt zone ltd.
new freedom diversified investesment ltd.

Note: you are to provide relevant particulars concerning your deposits/investments and it should be submitted tnot lstter than 11th march 2008.details to be submitted are as follows:
i) names,addresses and telephone numbers of depositors/investors.
ii)Means of identification(photocopties of drivers' license.national Idcard or international passport)
iii)photcopies of deposit slips.
iv) evidence of previous payments by the companies(if any)
v)photocopies of statment of acounts issued by the companies(if any)
such information should be directed to: For lagos
chairnam,
Inter-Agency committee on Illegal Fund Managers/wonder banks',
c/o Corporate affairs Commission(CAC)
16,billings street,oregun ikeja,lagos
or
17 aje street yaba lsgos.

pls tell me if you're not in lagos so that I can tell you the address of other state.
Re: Do You Have A Copy Of Vangard & Guardian 12/02/2008 & Businessday 13/02/2008. by SamDerrick(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2008
Thank so much my guy. i got the details now.
Re: Do You Have A Copy Of Vangard & Guardian 12/02/2008 & Businessday 13/02/2008. by dejsmiles(m): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2008
the address for bauchi is :

BAUCHI: Nicon Insurance Building,26A, Ahmed Abubakar road, Bauchi state.

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Live A Full Life Without Being Wealth / List Pure Water Companies In Lagos State / CBN Regulating Mobile Payment Service? How? Why? What Is "Mobile Payment License"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.