Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

If All The Nations In The World Are In Debt.where Did The Money Go? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If All The Nations In The World Are In Debt.where Did The Money Go? (1007 Views)

Court Bars Banks From ‘instigating’ Kashamu’s Arrest - The Nations / Security Agencies Watch-list Supreme Court Justices-the Nations / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If All The Nations In The World Are In Debt.where Did The Money Go? by hinaija: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2013
At the end of the year 2012 when many countries reviewed their spendings and budget it was discovered that many countries are in debt(even the giant of africa like wise the u.s)but av u ever wondered where the money went to?
Source:www.naijaspeaker.com/17/if-the-whole-world-is-in-debt-where-did-the-money-go-to
Re: If All The Nations In The World Are In Debt.where Did The Money Go? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
There are debtor nations and there are creditor nations. Countries like China and Germany are net creditors i.e. They have more debts that are owed to them than debts they owe.

Also debts are obtained from private financial institutions as well as supranational organizations like the IMF and World Bank.

1 Like

Re: If All The Nations In The World Are In Debt.where Did The Money Go? by seunfly: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
HNosegbe: There are debtor nations and there are creditor nations. Countries like China and Germany are net creditors i.e. They have more debts that are owed to them than debts they owe.

Also debts are obtained from private financial institutions as well as supranational organizations like the IMF and World Bank.
also most of the world finacial and monetary transactions are base on projection not realy base on available money instead they are imaginary money. Credit crounch incident of the past year gave me this idea. May be that is the reason why the debtor nations are more than creditor nation and the total debt of all nations is far more than the total credit.
It is just my layman view though.
Re: If All The Nations In The World Are In Debt.where Did The Money Go? by ogusbaba1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Lols na normal tin na
Re: If All The Nations In The World Are In Debt.where Did The Money Go? by IRAPADA(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
bill gate's pocket I guess
Re: If All The Nations In The World Are In Debt.where Did The Money Go? by hinaija: 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
You know many of the giant european and even american economy is ntin to write home abt 4 nao.wat is the cause then.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Bamangar Tukur Replaces Oyinlola As National Secretary / Ban Of Commercial Motorcycle In Kano State / General Buhari Is A Damaged Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.