Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

THE HOBBIT Racks $825 Million Within 3 Weeks Of Viewing! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE HOBBIT Racks $825 Million Within 3 Weeks Of Viewing! (743 Views)

Download The Hobbit The Battle Of The Five Armies (2014) Bluray 720p Free / Available For Download! The Hobbit: Battle Of The Five Armies (2015) / THE HOBBIT: Desolation Of Smaug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE HOBBIT Racks $825 Million Within 3 Weeks Of Viewing! by TonySpike: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
I am not surprised at this astounding global box-office record, THE HOBBITS, has quickly stepped-up to sixth position within 3 weeks of cinema viewing. I have said it on this section that this movie is the movie to watch in 2012. In a week from now, it could knock out SKYFALL and perhaps,meet up with THE DARK KNIGHT RISES.

The movie was no disappointment, I really enjoyed it. I would like readers to share their experiences of THE HOBBITS with me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s0AU3T6vJw

Re: THE HOBBIT Racks $825 Million Within 3 Weeks Of Viewing! by SIRcumalot: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
Stunning visual's but this movie seems on necessarily stretched to me one movie could have done the job greed, is the only thing that I can think of that make jackson's stretched a book this small to three movies.that riddle scene with gollum was of the chain though
Re: THE HOBBIT Racks $825 Million Within 3 Weeks Of Viewing! by TonySpike: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
Stunning visual's but this movie seems on necessarily stretched to me one movie could have done the job greed, is the only thing that I can think of that make jackson's stretched a book this small to three movies.that riddle scene with gollum was of the chain though

Well, Jackson is a pretty smart guy and He's sure gonna make lots of money from THE HOBBIT series. Trust me, the guy is damn smart!

(1) (Reply)

Thespian Family Theatre Stages ‘the Crystal Slipper’ / Best Anime/manga / Fresh Prince Of Bel Air's 'uncle Phil', James Avery Dies Aged 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.