Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

A Man Worth Waiting For - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Man Worth Waiting For (43577 Views)

Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms / Waiting (for Election Results) By Caleb Jonah / A Christmas Story: Waiting For Santa Claus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Worth Waiting For by Omolola1(f): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Sent u a mail.I guess u didn't c it

Really? No I didn't get the mail
Re: A Man Worth Waiting For by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2013
Just read this,it is muaaaaaah

Interesting...
Re: A Man Worth Waiting For by kingphilip(m): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2013
If Demola was a man worth waiting for, then this piece was worth every single second i spent on it ignoring every chores but not my meal tho

this piece is damn too good...so which of urs is half as good as this or even beta
Re: A Man Worth Waiting For by vivianpeal(f): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Omolola1:
Ladies and gentlemen, it's my pleasure to say this story is gradually coming to an end smiley
Thanks to you all for coming this far with me kiss kiss. . .a journey of over 3 months is finally coming to an end cool

At this point, I would really love your critic and also how you think this lovely story should end tongue Even though, the end of this story is already known to me, grin you my lovely readers, could also determine the end undecided

Gracias all!
wow wow wow i enjoyed every bit of it. it was a matured write write up. good suspense , nice sequence and the romantic part was not over dredged. weldone. grin kiss

1 Like

Re: A Man Worth Waiting For by silverdam(m): 1:07am On Apr 25, 2016
Omolola1 you're not replying your pm ooo. Anyway, i love your story and i just wanna seek for permission to copy it on my website. Please i beg you
Re: A Man Worth Waiting For by Gloryejims(f): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2018
Wow!!! What a wonderful well crafted story... Omolola1, your the best... The suspense, the thrills it was worth the read.... I must say I really enjoyed it... Thanks
Cbella
Pearl05
Cyber5
Rachealfst
Tiffanyj
Ikombe
Wiszolsy
Aryember
If you've not read this piece, you're missing...
Call other nairalanders... grin cheesy cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: A Man Worth Waiting For by Pearl05(f): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Gloryejims:
Wow!!! What a wonderful well crafted story... Omolola1, your the best... The suspense, the thrills it was worth the read.... I must say I really enjoyed it... Thanks
Cbella
Pearl05
Cyber5
Rachealfst
Tiffanyj
Ikombe
Wiszolsy
Aryember

Let me come and bring my mat.
Re: A Man Worth Waiting For by AryEmber(f): 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Gloryejims:
Cbella
Pearl05
Cyber5
Rachealfst
Tiffanyj
Ikombe
Wiszolsy
Aryember
I read this wonderful piece months ago and I was awed, it's a story worth reading.
Re: A Man Worth Waiting For by Whyke141: 7:50am On Mar 15, 2018
FEAR - DEATH - FORGOTTEN.

Why do humans become scared about the unknown? We strive all day accumulating wealth, only to breed fear within ourselves about the endpoint of the accumulated wealth.

This is a piece that paints the picture of our present day world on pages. This is poetry never to be overlooked!

You can't have even gotten better. This is AWE... This is Whyke

Enjoy!���
http://manuelwhyke..com/2018/03/awe.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. / The Photographer(complete) / Glitches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.