Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK (20897 Views)

Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
Nigerian born UK based designer, Shaun Akanbi, founder of Billy Boyce clothing line was stabbed to death in his London flat on Saturday December 22nd.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-oBhM0fNwDuk/UOrfqQ43ckI/AAAAAAABNBk/iJIT5iRoQ8Q/s280/shaun_akanbi+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]
The 26 year old budding designer also known as Moshood Abiola Akanbi, wasfound dead after police forced their way into his flat in Cedar Lodge, Exeter Road, Kilburn, around 4.45pm following concerns about his welfare.
A postmortem gave the cause of death as multiple stab wounds to the torso.
On January 4, 2013, police arrested two men aged 19 and 20 on suspicion of murder. The following day, Achraf Jandara, 20 of Laing House, Comber Grove, Camberwell, south London, was charged with murder. The other suspect was released on bail.
Tributes have been left on the official Facebook page for Billy Boyce .
Source- L.I.B
for more hot gists like us on facebook HERE

1 Like

Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by Rhino5dm: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
Too bad.
Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by Okijajuju1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
O Shiit!! He was caught slippin..
Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
RIP! cry
Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by blackmale1: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
I pray the killer is found.RIP Shaun
Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by greenoak: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2013
Promising young dude!!! Rip
Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by Burger01(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
Damn! RIP..
Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
If I live abroad, the first thing I'll do is get a legitimate piece that I'll be packing 24/7

1 Like

Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by Akell(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
This happens alot in the UK. The UK records the highest number of Nigerian death. So saddening
Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by manny4life(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
RIP Brother...
Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by coogar: 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
he probably belongs to a gang.......
when their nemesis catches up with them we all sympathise but none of us here knows what he did in the past. i just don't see the likelihood of an intruder going into a random flat in the uk to stab an occupant!

10 Likes

Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by Guapo(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
coogar: he probably belongs to a gang.......
when their nemesis catches up with them we all symphatise but none of us here knows what he did in the past. i just don't see the likelihood of an intruder going into a random flat in the uk to stab an occupant!
very true bro.
Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by bobokelly(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
This is terrible, why was nigerian becomes goats in UK?, R.I.P, AKANBI.
Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by flexyonline: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
I wonder what he was doing in that hell hole of a country where someone can just stab u

1 Like

Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by cecegorz(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
when their nemesis catches up with them we all symphatise but none of us here knows what he did in the past. i just don't see the likelihood of an intruder going into a random flat in the uk to stab an occupant!
A plausible case-scenario.
For the young guys that are fascinated with gang activities, you need to know that there ain't nothing there. You live hard and die hard, the world Moves on

1 Like

Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by fm7070: 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
a deal must have gone bad

1 Like

Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by slap1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
bobokelly: This is terrible, why was nigerian becomes goats in UK?, R.I.P, AKANBI.
1000 likes!

1 Like

Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by slap1(m): 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
Goodbye, bro.
Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hmm too bad,R.I.P shaun
Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by DICKtator: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
bobokelly: This is terrible, why was nigerian becomes goats in UK?, R.I.P, AKANBI.
in english please!!!!!
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2013

you are blessed! cheesy cheesy
Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2013

Coogar this is not a very responsible statement to make
I believe investigations are still on
See how you have already pronounced the victim guilty.
Do you know him personally?
Why would a founder of a clothing line be a gang member?
How many 26 year olds are this responsible?

11 Likes

Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by jobaskia(m): 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
Promising dude R.I.P.
Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by Dmanky(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
something tells me dt ds death is orchestrated by His enemies who had lost hope n faith in demselves.....ds is wat Jealousy n envy can do.wat wud dey benefit 4rm killin sm1 dt has discoverd his path n destiny in life n stinkin 2 dt......nuffin.....Lord May Ur Judgement b passed on d murdererz of ds genius....R.I.P broda.

1 Like

Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
babyosisi:

he said probably, not certainly.

7 Likes

Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by VirginFinder: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
awwwww...

Maybe he wasn't destined or supposed to live in the UK or even leave Nigeria in the first instance.

RIP bro!

2 Likes

Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
its not just Nigerians. London and a few UK cities are very dangerous to live in, especially for those that enjoy nocturnal life. I'd rather live in those smaller towns and cope with racist few. Its even a better place to raise your children
Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by Napolitano(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
So sad. may his soul RIP.
Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by seedord247(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
So they have mushin and ajegunke in Uk too... grin

RIP dawg.

God bless ya soul.
Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by CohenJane: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
babyosisi:

I don't see anything irresponsible from what the guy have said. he said it is possible and i think that's true

1 Like

Re: Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK by mrbiola(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
so sad... Abiola Akanbi is a friend,namesake and a former classmate at nigerian navy sec school abeokuta. still rememberd our chat on fb last year never knew dat ll be our last.... RIP Brother.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Woman Bites Off Neighbour’s unmentionable / One Dead As Protesting Jangebe Youths Clash With Security Operatives / EFCC To Freeze Nigerian Student’s Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.