Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Igbo Man Should Be The Next Govornor In Kano. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Should Be The Next Govornor In Kano. (2301 Views)

Bibliography Of The New Elected Deputy Govornor Of KOGI STATE. / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano.....#change.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Should Be The Next Govornor In Kano. by AndreUweh(m): 2:09am On Jan 08, 2013
dayokanu:

But they are 40% of the voters in Kano and the majority
Did that emanate from Ohanaeze Kano Branch?.
Re: Igbo Man Should Be The Next Govornor In Kano. by Rhino5dm: 6:47am On Jan 08, 2013
^
Who is Osiris? Dude, I assume you are not this daft.
Re: Igbo Man Should Be The Next Govornor In Kano. by Olaolufred(m): 8:10am On Jan 08, 2013
dayokanu:

But they are 40% of the voters in Kano and the majority

NO MATHEMATICIAN CAN PROVE IT TO ME THAT 40% IS NOT EQUAL MAJORITY.

I WISH IGBO PEOPLE WELL FOR GOVORNOR? YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT.

I WILL BE SUPPORTING FROM LAGOS.
Re: Igbo Man Should Be The Next Govornor In Kano. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 08, 2013
Make una leave Ibo people alone ....they are not good in Stastitics and figures

That explain why they make up 40% Kano....75% Lagos ...80% Abuja and 45% Kaduna.

SMH for Ibos on NL.
Re: Igbo Man Should Be The Next Govornor In Kano. by contactlenz: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
*556#:
Since according to this report they are the majority in voting strengths, higher than the indigenous Hausas and other resident ethnic groups.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jonathan-buhari-in-crossfire-over-jos-campaign-deaths/88314/

I think the best thing that can happen to the Hausa/Fulani is to allow Igbos rule them. The next governor in Kano must wear red cap.

Dat go be Nigerian civil war part 2.
Re: Igbo Man Should Be The Next Govornor In Kano. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
shocked
Re: Igbo Man Should Be The Next Govornor In Kano. by Collins93304: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
Very brillant idea, but I say we start with the South West States like Lagos, Ekiti, and Ondo (the oil state). Gradually we can start putting Igbos in the Northern States, this will really unite and make Nigeria strong.
Re: Igbo Man Should Be The Next Govornor In Kano. by Rhino5dm: 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
^
Why don't you start from kano? since going by this report you are clearly the majorities? una dey fear fear?
Re: Igbo Man Should Be The Next Govornor In Kano. by Collins93304: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
^
Why don't you start from kano? since going by this report you are clearly the majorities? una dey fear fear?

Lagos and other SW States first then gradually we enter the Northern States. Yes, Nigerians dey fear progress, but trust me it will make Nigeria stronger.
Re: Igbo Man Should Be The Next Govornor In Kano. by AndreUweh(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
^
If Dayokanu can claim am Ngodigha or Tomakint, why won't I refer him as Osiris.
Re: Igbo Man Should Be The Next Govornor In Kano. by dayokanu(m): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
^

Dont be quick to assume anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Threat From Another Niger Deltan! / Super Star Minister Diezani Disappears In London, Upsets Other Ministers / Angola Bans Islam: Any global Political Implications?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.