Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. (13756 Views)

2015 MBGN Queen, Unoaku Anyadike Contested Last Year But Lost (photos) / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Illuminati Approached Me Last Year-2face Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by Enegod(m): 5:38am On Jan 08, 2013
While Having a friendly
conversation with some very
close friends some time last
week , The African music Legend
revealed that he was
approached by members of the
Illuminati to join and become
their leader in Africa. 2face was
sad to have been chilling with
some of his friends and
laughing at some post they saw
in the internet about Dbanj and
Charlyboy being members of the
Illuminati ,While their
conversation was going on, A
friend to the superstar whose
name was not revealed to us by
our very reliable source who
was alsopresent at the time of
this conversation , was said to
have asked 2face ‘ Dem go soon
come meet you , Na Lady Gaga
go Sign you ’
2face was reported to have
replied ‘ En ! Dem don try join
me sef last year na !.
Could they have been joking or
is it really true ?
Source- http://newsonpoint.net/news-illuminati-approached-me-last-year-2face-idibia/
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by atikubaba(m): 6:31am On Jan 08, 2013
uncle pls tell us a story

6 Likes

Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:40am On Jan 08, 2013
No join them wo 2 baba
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by Enegod(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2013
atikubaba: uncle pls tell us a story
na p-square u suppose tell that one
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2013
Mcheeeew. Isn't it obvious that he was joking?
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by Kslib(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2013
**this is our story story story***
**12yrs ago when we started dancing***
**immitating mj micheal jackson***
***they used to call paul and peter**
**we realize say p-square better***

6 Likes

Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by lovabouy(m): 9:51am On Jan 08, 2013
angry
Kslib:
cheesy
Kslib:
so u ma wan tell us another story
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by Gabreal1(m): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2013
brokoto: Mcheeeew. Isn't it obvious that he was joking?
OBVIOUS?
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2013
Ilefo illuminati Uhn! Ybnl i rep only 1 team.
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by Enegod(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2013
brokoto: Mcheeeew. Isn't it obvious that he was joking?
don't say that,who knows...
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by Jeel: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2013
Illuminati don't approach people that way.Tuface is not saying the truth.More they are too sophisticated to pick on 2face,may be their subs would but not the main illuminati

1 Like

Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by goldfish80(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2013
Illuminati wants 2face Innocent Idibia to be their leader ιϞ Afrika? *holds laff*
Just †ђξ same way Timi Dakolu Απϑ Ramsey Noah could have been in †ђξ crashed chopper with Andrew Azazzi Απϑ gov Yakowa.cheesy Whats wrong with these Nigerian celebrites sef?
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by sholay2011(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
They also approached me too year before the one before the last...whatever that means...mschew!
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by Enegod(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
Jeel: Illuminati don't approach people that way.Tuface is not saying the truth.More they are too sophisticated to pick on 2face,may be their subs would but not the main illuminati
it seems that you know them well.main illuminati? Meanin?
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by Skywalker5(m): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
plz i beg you mods.Dont let this rubbish topic reach frontpage. Someone was bored and decided to write rubbish for us to read again
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by hidenconyo(m): 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sky-walker:
plz i beg you mods.Dont let this rubbish topic reach frontpage. Someone was bored and decided to write rubbish for us to read again
this post refused to hide

2 Likes

Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by cindyrella(f): 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
Illuminati approached 2face? I no fit laugh!
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by SlyIg(f): 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2013
Dat one,na local illuminati wey d fly for roof. No be the international level.

2 Likes

Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by Enegod(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
SlyIg: Dat one,na local illuminati wey d fly for roof. No be the international level.
illuminati na illuminati oh,wether local or international
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
Gab-real:
OBVIOUS?
yes. Read from the preceding sentences about how they were making a joke about D'banj.
Enegod: don't say that,who knows...
you just want sometin to believe abi?
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by SlyIg(f): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Enegod: illuminati na illuminati oh,wether local or international
dem get levels o . Naija version differ from oversee own o...
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
Enegod: A
friend to the superstar whose
name was not revealed to us by
our very reliable source who
was alsopresent at the time of
this conversation ,

Who is the "very reliable source" and why should we believe her or him? Nigerian journalists can be funny.
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by Enegod(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
fellis:

Who is the "very reliable source" and why should we believe her or him? Nigerian journalists can be funny.
thats journalists for you! They cant always disclose that
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by Enegod(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
SlyIg: dem get levels o . Naija version differ from oversee own o...
are u a member?
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
Enegod: thats journalists for you! They cant always disclose that
I can't take such information serious. The unknown source could be a liar or fabricator. He could also be a figment of the journalist's imagination.
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
Enegod: thats journalists for you! They cant always disclose that
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by UncleJJ(m): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2013
Tuface real data loading
P-square also loading

DBANJ is Confirmed - more data soon

Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by pimplucious: 1:08am On Jan 09, 2013
goldfish80: Illuminati wants 2face Innocent Idibia to be their leader ιϞ Afrika? *holds laff*
Just †ђξ same way Timi Dakolu Απϑ Ramsey Noah could have been in †ђξ crashed chopper with Andrew Azazzi Απϑ gov Yakowa.cheesy Whats wrong with these Nigerian celebrites sef?

No answer dem dem no dey know their mate again
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by fkaz(m): 1:39am On Jan 09, 2013
See level
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 09, 2013
okay na
Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by Thok(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2013
Kslib:
AND THAT IS THE END OF MY STORY

1 Like

Re: ‘ Illuminati Approached Me Last Year ‘ – 2face Idibia. by nairalady(f): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2013
lol grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Mourns The Death Of Doctors Who Died Due To COVID-19 / Photo:d'banj And Wizkid Now Illuminati? / Maheeda Goes Wet And Nekkked In Her Kitchen (+18 Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.