Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

First City Monumental Bank Gives Out Loan Without Collateral - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / First City Monumental Bank Gives Out Loan Without Collateral (14895 Views)

Interest Free Loan Without Collateral For All / Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos / Standard Chartered Bank Of Nigeria Gives Out Loan Without Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First City Monumental Bank Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by Nextworldnx(m): 6:35am On Jan 08, 2013
Are you a Government worker (Federal, State, and Local) in any ministry, parastatal, Teaching Service, Military, Para-military (Immigration, Civil defence, Prisons, Fire, etc), and the Nigerian police Force? First City Monument Bank of Nigeria(FCMB) is giving out a loan Facility to you without collateral or guarantors. For details, pls call: 0806*******, 0705*******.

1 Like

Re: First City Monumental Bank Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by ifyalways(f): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2013
Nextworldnx: Are you a Government worker (Federal, State, and Local) in any ministry, parastatal, Teaching Service, Military, Para-military (Immigration, Civil defence, Prisons, Fire, etc), and the Nigerian police Force? First City Monumental Bank of Nigeria(FCMB) is giving out a loan Facility to you without collateral or guarantors. For details, pls call: 0806*******, 0705*******.
Where does this bank exist?Republic if Benin ?
First City Monument Bank in Nigeria might be giving out loans but definitely have nothing to do with those phone numbers.Users Beware,call those number at your own Risk.

The genuine bank contacts are : 01-2798800 or 07003262692265.

1 Like

Re: First City Monumental Bank Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by kayswagg(m): 7:52am On Jan 08, 2013
@ifyalawayz the op is an loan officer in the bank ..he is just trying to get client to discharge his duty ok....but the loan will be based on your payslip and you have to bank with them before you can be given the facility cos u will pay back from your salaries on installmental bases.
Re: First City Monumental Bank Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by ifyalways(f): 8:26am On Jan 08, 2013
Oga Kay, how do you know he is a loan officer with the bank

If he was and for easy access and accountability, he should say so, include his name and branch in his post too.

I refuse to believe he is too "shy" to disclose those especially when money is involved or does company policy forbid that?
Re: First City Monumental Bank Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by kayswagg(m): 8:47am On Jan 08, 2013
@ifyalwayz.....you are right to some extend buh just think he is one of their new staff that need to get client buh to me anyone who need the loan must wise up not to rush.
Re: First City Monumental Bank Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by ajasbaba(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2013
actually fcmb is among one of the fast growing bank now in nigeria.they give loan within 24hrs and it is not stressful
Re: First City Monumental Bank Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by kasheemawo(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2013
op has been recruiter since last year,now is a fcmb staff...........he can't be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: First City Monumental Bank Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by bimbcy(m): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2013
kasheemawo: op has been recruiter since last year,now is a fcmb staff...........he can't be trusted.
gud observation
Re: First City Monumental Bank Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by comm: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
And he did not know the correct name of the bank. FCMB remains the same, if he must be marketing he shouldn't xpect people from anywhere in Nigeria to be his client, he simply will narrow down to his market province or direct ppl to any branch of fcmb, besides the bodY doing that is 'Credit Direct'
Re: First City Monumental Bank Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
ifyalways: Where does this bank exist?Republic if Benin ?
First City Monument Bank in Nigeria might be giving out loans but definitely have nothing to do with those phone numbers.Users Beware,call those number at your own Risk.

The genuine bank contacts are : 01-2798800 or 07003262692265.

This is pure madness! What if this guy is one of the DSAs with a loan target to meet and sees nairaland as one of the strategies? Why are some people overtly unreasonable? SMH
Re: First City Monumental Bank Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by kasheemawo(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
Re: First City Monumental Bank Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by joelreg(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
i av collected the loan. Ify is right. The guy av to be specific. They came to our coy and say we av to transfer our salary account to their own bank and bring 3 months statement of account thats all. Mind u your coy will av to pay ur salary in your account u av with them. They will deduct the principal and interest on monthly basis till 3 years tenor. The rate is 23.95 percent. Hope this help cheers
Re: First City Monumental Bank Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by eddy18(f): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
The information given by the Op about the availability of a loan facility is correct. You can walk into any FCMB branch to get same and apply for the loan if interested.

1 Like

Re: First City Monumental Bank Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by Nextworldnx(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
@House,
well i am not after target(i have surpassed that already). I am only here to give out info quietly to those who qualify for it. I noticed that alot of workers either have a great idea to start up a business or are in need of loans to expand their existing businesses, yet are ignorant of the fact that we as a bank offer this loan facility.This are the type of people we encounter everyday both offline and online. So what should i do? Should i not publicize it? Those that called me this morning have been directed to the various branches closest to them(Nationwide) to pick-up the forms.

You all criticizing should take a chill pill and check out the credibility of my posts on this site before you talk.

NB: Mr Moderator, is that why you hid my number? Please open them up for My clients abeg.
Anyways, if you'all are still interested, call: 08067871497 or 07059091250. And i will direct you accordingly.
Re: First City Monumental Bank Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by Nextworldnx(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2013
PLease Note: This loan facility is only for Government workers. Not for those working in private firms.
Re: First City Monumental Bank Gives Out Loan Without Collateral by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 23, 2013
Most banks now offer this type of loan for employees of reputable firms, public and private but with a 33.33% of salary as maximum accessible fund.
Does anyone know of any bank that allows more than 33.33% on salary?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Dstv On Your Laptop Or Desktop Free Of Charge / Introduction Letter As Clearing & Forwarding Agent And We Can Do Cargo Pickup / Buy Things From India And Ship To Nigeria Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.