Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) (55048 Views)

Checkout Korede Bello's Girlfriend (pictures) / Check Out Iyanya's Birthday Gifts From Hismanager & Girlfriend [pictures] / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
horny4u:
Love olamide and his girl is very pretty.

@Airforce
Poor girl....used as a trophy display...

Is your mum light skin or did anyone have a problem finding the hole when trying to make you.
Judging by your complexion she is probably dark skin....gave 9 months of her comfort to have a son of the gun like you.

You are the reason why beautiful black women bleach
....take your insecure fugly a$$ some place else.

Light skin my foot as if, if any of your family ever mated a light skin woman ....you will be that black

Self lothing mofo ! olodo....colonial "detrimental" mofologist.

Just my opinion. smiley

grin grin grin grin

You wan kill yourself?

Is it my fault that u dark skinned?

Can't u bleach?

Answer please... Thank you
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
Babzilla:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
MAY U LIVE LONG SIR
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!. And you are consoling him too by telling him; ''MAY U LIVE LONG SIR''. Two people with issues. I laugh out loud. grin grin grin
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
Airforce1: Who iz dat dark skinned girl that said black z beautiful?
Consoling yourself right

Seriously, I've dated dark skinned girls in the past .. And one thing I know for sure is dat I don't find them attractive at night...everything and everywhere is dark and sometimes I had to use my phone light to locate tha p..u..ss..y hole when there z no light (electricity)

I'm currently dating the most wonderful and beautiful girl in the world right now and yea, she's light skinned.. Attractive both day and night. Under the sun and under the rain.. I go crazy for dis girl especially when her clothes are drenched

kiss kiss the love of my life kiss
Dude you are forever alone. No one is going to date you cos you are uglee as I have said before, has security issues, and black like a black paint sad sad. No one would date you not even light skinned chicks because no one would want to be having nightmares tongue tongue tongue
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2013
babe_online:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!. And you are consoling him too by telling him; ''MAY U LIVE LONG SIR''. Two people with issues. I laugh out loud. grin grin grin

U don dey talk as if u soji abi?
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
horny4u:
Love olamide and his girl is very pretty.

@Airforce
Poor girl....used as a trophy display...

Is your mum light skin or did anyone have a problem finding the hole when trying to make you.
Judging by your complexion she is probably dark skin....gave 9 months of her comfort to have a son of the gun like you.

You are the reason why beautiful black women bleach....take your insecure fugly a$$ some place else.

Light skin my foot as if, if any of your family ever mated a light skin woman ....you will be that black

Self lothing mofo ! olodo....colonial "detrimental" mofologist.

Just my opinion. smiley
grin cheesy grin cheesy. DAYUUMMMMMM! You just owned the dude shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
babe_online:
Dude you are forever alone. No one is going to date you cos you are uglee as I have said before, has security issues, and black like a black paint sad sad. No one would date you not even light skinned chicks because no one would want to be having nightmares tongue tongue tongue

Babes!

My Nyansh fine pass your face I swear
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
Airforce1:

U don dey talk as if u soji abi?
dude I understand you feel so bad and sad about yourself that is why you need a light skinned chick to ''rock'' your world. If I was you I will be praying ANYONE should date me, cos not only are you so insecure with low self esteem but you are also rude and stuupid, to be honest. sad sad sad
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
Airforce1:

Babes!

What?!?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked *pukessssssssssss*
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
samflex: Lmaogrin and all d dark skin girls taking it personal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
babe_online:

HAHAHAHAHAHHA
YES O
LAUGH MY DEAR
LIFE IS 2 SHORT
AND YES MAY HE LIVE LONG
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
Airforce1:

grin grin grin grin

You wan kill yourself?

Can't u bleach?

You are very very rettarded. Why should beautiful dark skinned women bleach??. Can you tell light skinned women to paint their bodies black?? Although I will still blame those dark skinned women that bleach because they are m00rons. Why do they see the need to be validated by black mooronic men most especially
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2013
Babzilla:

HAHAHAHAHAHHA
YES O
LAUGH MY DEAR
LIFE IS 2 SHORT
AND YES MAY HE LIVE LONG
undecided What do you mean by ''life is too short''? And of course he call live long, tho that is not my business cos whether he lives long or not that is not going to pay my $10,000 fee for the year. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
babe_online:
dude I understand you feel so bad and sad about yourself that is why you need a light skinned chick to ''rock'' your world. If I was you I will be praying ANYONE should date me, cos not only are you so insecure with low self esteem but you are also rude and stuupid, to be honest. sad sad sad

cheesy grin
Rude ke?
Rude cuz I said I don't like dark skinned girls?

Are u going to force me to like what my heart and mind don't want?

Dark skinned gurls aint attractive to me no more... I've moved to the next level so get used to it.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
babe_online:
undecided What do you mean by ''life is too short''? And of course he call live long, tho that is not my business cos whether he lives long or not that is not going to pay my $10,000 fee for the year tongue tongue tongue tongue

Wishing me dead cuz I don't like your skin colour

No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper angry
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin sums up the Nigerian male if u ask me grin grin grin grin
Sums up the Ghanaian mind if you ask me.
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by fubbyy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
tinuolababy: Shorty smiley
jealousy
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
rockzy:

look who is talking!

Is dis a joke?
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
Airforce1:

cheesy grin
Rude ke?

Dark skinned gurls aint attractive to me no more... I've moved to the next level so get used to it.

PREACH BROTHER!!!!!!
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
Airforce1:

cheesy grin
Rude ke?

I am just fighting for dark skinned girls that are not really seen as attractive by men because they like the cum buckets of the world(light skinned girls). I am so glad I am not interested in dating. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
Babzilla:

PREACH BROTHER!!!!!!

Na so now grin
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
babe_online:
I am just fighting for dark skinned girls that are not really seen as attractive by men because they like the cum buckets of the world(light skinned girls). I am so glad I am not interested in dating. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Hehehehehehehe grin cheesy
I feel your pain
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by horny4u(f): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
Airforce1:

Babes!

Haba !!!

Thats a curse we should not be cursing eachother on this forum.

Even to say you are finer than a chimpanzee is cursing the chimpanzee and that is unfair talk less of a human being.

You re fugly son....your dad took race with one look at you or do you know your dad ? you may need to use your phone light to search for him in daylight ....na so hin black reach...

Just my opinion grin

1 Like

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by horny4u(f): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
Airforce1:

grin grin grin grin

You wan kill yourself?

Can't u bleach?

Cann't your mother, grandmother bleach.....dude you black and you hating on black ?? ??

I bet you cringe every time you look at a mirror....

Pele....you should try bleaching mate....maybe you will get some self love from that.

Most dark skinned people are fine but I see why you are hating..your black is truly dirty....

1 Like

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Martx(m): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
they wil soon break up jare
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Caseless: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
Airforce1: Light skin girls rockz

Hell no to dark skinned girls
cow!
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Onorhemu: 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
both of them are good to go....lolz..........is this dude a barca fan like me?
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by baggy4luv(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
a gurl would always escape
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by doopsy(f): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
Choi,is he actually a fair girl's choice...pukes*tissue please..tanks grin
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:12am On May 01, 2013
Light skinned or Dark skinned, a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Don't get this obsession with complexion and what makes it more funny is the people who are obsessed with light skinned are not light themselves. Talk about double standards lol

1 Like

Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 1:50am On May 01, 2013
horny4u:

Cann't your mother, grandmother bleach.....dude you black and you hating on black ?? ??

I bet you cringe every time you look at a mirror....

Pele....you should try bleaching mate....maybe you will get some self love from that.

Most dark skinned people are fine but I see why you are hating..your black is truly dirty....

U dis uncivilised village town crier Must u insult my folks cuz I disliked your skin colour?

Dont I have the right to air my opinion anymore?

Or are u going to force me to like someone that would give me nightmares?

Is it by force I must like you? I've got taste and never will I go for a nagging village town crier like your type u hear? Bye bye
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Akosbaba(m): 2:10am On May 01, 2013
Owodiong: No barca no futbal....qo downlo
no barca no 4-0
Re: Rapper Olamide Shows Off His Girlfriend (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 2:30am On May 01, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Light skinned or Dark skinned, a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Don't get this obsession with complexion and what makes it more funny is the people who are obsessed with light skinned are not light themselves. Talk about double standards lol

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty / Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday / Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.