Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Fueless And Noiseless Gen. (inverter) At A Very Affordable Price! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fueless And Noiseless Gen. (inverter) At A Very Affordable Price! (912 Views)

Fueless And Noiseless Gen. (inverter) For Your Homes / 2kva Fueless & Noiseless Power Gen. (inverter) At A Give- Away Price! / Fueless, Noiseless & Smokeless Power Gen. @affordable Price! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fueless And Noiseless Gen. (inverter) At A Very Affordable Price! by kingviny: 11:16am On Jan 08, 2013
5 REASONS WHY YOU MUST OWN AN INVERTER (FUELESS & NOISELESS POWER GEN.)

• With the high cost of PHCN bill, an Inverter will help you to store energy for later use so that you can maximize your PHCN power expenditure.

• With the stress in Nigeria, you can not afford not to sleep well at night with light and fan. If PHCN power is not in supply, you can switch to inverter. Don’t join those who risk using noisy and smoky power generator overnight. They are hazardous, disturbing and very dangerous! Inverter is noiseless, fueless, smokeless and not dangerous.

• The savings made in terms of fuel and maintenance when you compare inverter use to that of power generator is very huge! With the ever sky rocketing cost of fuel and maintenance stress, you can imagine how much you will be saving.

• The money you spend in fuelling your gen. on a daily basis for 1 year is enough to buy our complete inverter solution (inverter + battery) of which the battery can last you for up to 5 years!

• By using inverter at home/office, you will be helping to reduce the gas toxins being generated by power generator users in Nigeria. Many epidemic air borne diseases can then be minimized.

OWNING AN INVERTER IN NIGERIA IS THE WISEST THING TO DO. YOU DESERVE
THE BEST, GO FOR IT NOW!

WE CAN SUPPLY YOU OUR 2.0 KVA INVERTER + BATTERY CHARGER AT A GIVE AWAY PRICE SPLASH OF N34,950 ONLY. WE WILL ADVISE YOU ON THE BEST TYPE OF BATTERY TO BUY. TO SAVE YOU A LOT OF MONEY, WE HAVE RE-ENGINEERED THIS 2.0 KVA INVERTER MODEL TO RUN ON ONLY 1 BATTERY ( 200 AH MODEL, DEEP CYCLE )

OTHER RATINGS ARE AVAILABLE.

HURRY AND ORDER NOW! WE HAVE LIMITED STOCK.
HOTLINES:- 07081516945 , 07025402410
POWERED BY:- MOMENTUM VINAY TECHNOLOGIES, LAGOS – NIGERIA.
Re: Fueless And Noiseless Gen. (inverter) At A Very Affordable Price! by MrRichie(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2013
Good one! do tell me how much it will cost to get the inverter(2kva), the Battaries and also the instulation in festac Lagos
Re: Fueless And Noiseless Gen. (inverter) At A Very Affordable Price! by alstacs(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
MrRichie: Good one! do tell me how much it will cost to get the inverter(2kva), the Battaries and also the instulation in festac Lagos

How much is a 1.5 or 2 in Abuja? What brand are you selling? is it China?
Re: Fueless And Noiseless Gen. (inverter) At A Very Affordable Price! by alstacs(m): 2:19am On Jan 13, 2013
Una self with this "limited stock available threat" na wa oh!
People don de ask for price, location in other places etc. No response from poster, na wah oh. Why create a thread na?
Re: Fueless And Noiseless Gen. (inverter) At A Very Affordable Price! by omanzo02: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2013
alstacs: Una self with this "limited stock available threat" na wa oh!
People don de ask for price, location in other places etc. No response from poster, na wah oh. Why create a thread na?

Na 419
Re: Fueless And Noiseless Gen. (inverter) At A Very Affordable Price! by kingviny: 11:29am On Apr 09, 2013
What do you mean by "na 419"? the advert is explicit and contact numbers are featured for serious homo sapiens not homo erectus like you that cannot see anything good in an harmless advert.

When you call or sms, I can then give you detailed info. It is not business savvy to divulge details on a public platform cus of competitors ( you will later learn this in a good Business School )

To my genuine potential customers, please kindly get in touch.

Thanks
Re: Fueless And Noiseless Gen. (inverter) At A Very Affordable Price! by Femonjay(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=kingviny]
What do you mean by "na 419"? the advert is explicit and contact numbers are featured for serious homo sapiens not homo erectus like you that cannot see anything good in an harmless advert.

When you call or sms, I can then give you detailed info. It is not business savvy to divulge details on a public platform cus of competitors ( you will later learn this in a good Business School )

To my genuine potential customers, please kindly get in touch.

Thanks [/quot
Hi poster,
You opened ad. on January 8 @11:16 and good people of NL started posting and asking questions about your product but you 're no where to be found until today April 9th,Is this part of part of what you learnt in your good Business School? Instead of you to answer questions raised publicly or get their GSM No./BB Pin no /Email address talk to them privately you are here abusing some one.

As a good business man/woman, nothing stop you from re iterating it to call.

Thank you.
Re: Fueless And Noiseless Gen. (inverter) At A Very Affordable Price! by alstacs(m): 12:00am On Apr 10, 2013
Is this another stock or that same limited stock since then?
Re: Fueless And Noiseless Gen. (inverter) At A Very Affordable Price! by goldng: 2:05am On Apr 10, 2013
alstacs: Is this another stock or that same limited stock since then?
smiley
Re: Fueless And Noiseless Gen. (inverter) At A Very Affordable Price! by alstacs(m): 2:24am On Apr 11, 2013
goldng: smiley

Some of una don murder sleep abi why you de laugh at night...tis funny actually so I join you to laught too.
Re: Fueless And Noiseless Gen. (inverter) At A Very Affordable Price! by alstacs(m): 2:25am On Apr 11, 2013
goldng: smiley

Some of una don myrder sleep abi you no de our time zone?
Re: Fueless And Noiseless Gen. (inverter) At A Very Affordable Price! by kingviny: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2013
Sorry for the delays in responding on this thread. I have many online fora ads. that I am responding to.

Please kindly get in touch so that I can give you a personalized info that will be appropriate for you.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Buy House In Lagos: Zones Available For Sales (Ikeja, Agege & Ketu) / A Plot Of Land 4 Sale In Kubwa, Abuja / A MUST Read....!!! Hot Properties For Sale At Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.