Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Russians Caught Smuggling Weapons Into Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Russians Caught Smuggling Weapons Into Nigeria (1324 Views)

See The Last FB Posts of The Lady Arrested Yesterday For Smuggling Cannabis / EBOLA: How Patrick Sawyer Knowingly Imported Ebola Into Nigeria [Full Story] / Carriers Of Ebola Into Nigeria 'snubbed' Warning Not To Travel To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russians Caught Smuggling Weapons Into Nigeria by samguy: 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
Russian smuggling weapons into Nigeria water ways. A reliable source had reported the arrest of the vessel on October 20, 2012, at the Lagos Roadstead of the nation’s waterways by personnel of the Nigerian Navy Shi, Andoni,for illegal entry into the nation’s waterways.
Read More>> http://www.wapjoint.com

Re: Russians Caught Smuggling Weapons Into Nigeria by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
These are the kind idiots weaponizing boko haram and other terror groups in Naija. *Smdh!!!* They should be given at least 25yrs in prison each. Nonsense!
Re: Russians Caught Smuggling Weapons Into Nigeria by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2013
tie them around a tree and shoot them with the same weapon they were arrested with.
Re: Russians Caught Smuggling Weapons Into Nigeria by braine(m): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
And what's the source of this news?
Re: Russians Caught Smuggling Weapons Into Nigeria by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
braine: And what's the source of this news?

Thanks for that question. I didn't even check before commenting!

@op, where is your source? The picture doesn't even look convincing!
Re: Russians Caught Smuggling Weapons Into Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
doubleDx:

Thanks for that question. I didn't even check before commenting!

@op, where is your source? The picture doesn't even look convincing!

Ok. I have seen it.

www.wapjoint.com/2013/01/russian-caught-smuggling-weapons-into.html?m=1
Re: Russians Caught Smuggling Weapons Into Nigeria by Freiburger(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
I call Russia a kurukere world power grin

(1) (Reply)

Can U Kill Or Hold A 3m Python With Bare Hands!!! / A Good Name Or Riches? Which Do You Prefer Or Want First? / Types Of People You Will Find In Every School DeptsWhich do U fall in2?Add urs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.