Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Does Anyone Know The Entry Level Salary Of Alpha Beta Consulting? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Does Anyone Know The Entry Level Salary Of Alpha Beta Consulting? (2897 Views)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary / KPMG Entry-Level Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know The Entry Level Salary Of Alpha Beta Consulting? by Gorimakpa(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
I need urgent information on the salary structure of Alpha Beta Consulting, to help me know whether to step up efforts or pursue something else. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know The Entry Level Salary Of Alpha Beta Consulting? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
Do u have offer from them or aspire to work for them maybe I can help
Re: Does Anyone Know The Entry Level Salary Of Alpha Beta Consulting? by papydan(m): 12:48am On Jan 09, 2013
45k-50k.a frd was wking there b4 his nysc&he still served there,his salary was nt up to 20k.he was d one dat told wat dey pay fresh graduate.
Re: Does Anyone Know The Entry Level Salary Of Alpha Beta Consulting? by Gorimakpa(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2013
papydan: 45k-50k.a frd was wking there b4 his nysc&he still served there,his salary was nt up to 20k.he was d one dat told wat dey pay fresh graduate.

Thanks, that is lower than I thought. A few of their staffs I know seem to be living large, or is there more to it like allowances and all. Anyway, I would work with this information.
Re: Does Anyone Know The Entry Level Salary Of Alpha Beta Consulting? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2013
Gorimakpa:

Thanks, that is lower than I thought. A few of their staffs I know seem to be living large, or is there more to it like allowances and all. Anyway, I would work with this information.
DONT MESS WITH THE CHANCE IF U HAVE ONE U WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN U ARE A FULL STAFF
Re: Does Anyone Know The Entry Level Salary Of Alpha Beta Consulting? by uchman77: 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
add cyprian1000000 on fb we talk later
Re: Does Anyone Know The Entry Level Salary Of Alpha Beta Consulting? by omoredia: 6:57am On May 04, 2023
Re: Does Anyone Know The Entry Level Salary Of Alpha Beta Consulting? by lavylilly: 7:57am On May 04, 2023
Gorimakpa:
I need urgent information on the salary structure of Alpha Beta Consulting, to help me know whether to step up efforts or pursue something else. Thanks in advance.
200k. While you are there open your eyes, out your eyes to the ground and ensure you make mad investment within and outside Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies!!! / Raeanna Nigeria Limited Nationwide Recruitments / 11 Positions Available At Prince Mega Agency, Port-harcourt (apply NOW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.