Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland (13663 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland / 5 Weeks Marketing Job again!!!! for Schoolnow Nigeria Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2013
Congrats man!
When first salary and allowances come,dont forget to pay your tithe ( that is 10%) into this acc:

Centje evangelical ministry...acc name
1127896358....acc number
Zenith bank

Uncommon favors will follow you as you do so. Amen!!

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by neksummi(m): 12:45am On Jan 09, 2013
Congrats man.

You can supplement your job and add more income to yourself with what nairalanders are doing here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

Best regards.
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by 2goodbobo(m): 12:46am On Jan 09, 2013
Congrats bro
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by innovations(m): 12:51am On Jan 09, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Yess boss i echo i a congrats man.

Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by JOYCEOUS(f): 1:08am On Jan 09, 2013
tellwsdom:

Aftr you don chop the money finish, use some, buy g-string. ~GodIsWatchingYou undecided.
Hahaha! Did u c ha buyin it, or sh snt u 2 buy it?
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by c33b33(m): 2:19am On Jan 09, 2013
centje: Congrats man!
When first salary and allowances come,dont forget to pay your tithe ( that is 10%) into this acc:

Centje evangelical ministry...acc name
1127896358....acc number
Zenith bank

Uncommon favors will follow you as you do so. Amen!!
Sharp guy!
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by born2boink(m): 2:38am On Jan 09, 2013
Truckpusher: When will somebody post abt getting married through NL ...just curious.
go to your Mama make dem give you wife for village or declare your salary with I need a wife status on your signature, naiiraland babes will contact you
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by AZeD1(m): 3:01am On Jan 09, 2013
OP congrats

Remember this sunday is challenge jehovah sunday....Sow in naira receive in naira, sow a plot of land, na aso rock 2015!!!

Pm me for the nairaland ministry account number.
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by spyroxy1(m): 3:12am On Jan 09, 2013
baba ireti: Fellow Forumites,I mean fellow Nairalanders,I mean fellow Senior Applicants,It is with excitement and joy that I announce to you that God thr:this great Forums has provided me again for the second time, a moderately paying Job as an Accountant in one of our nation's Companies.
And in the light of the above,I thank God while at the same time praying that God will also grant every body's hearth desires,ranging from Good health to Good Job.Dont give up but keep trying.AL'AMDUL-LILLAH

Barakallahu fee hi....

May Allah bless the job and guide you through it. Amin

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by spyroxy1(m): 3:16am On Jan 09, 2013
chiboy11:

i ned d job, i can carry 10000 daily shocked

:d funny
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by rash47(m): 3:42am On Jan 09, 2013
Congrats bro....wish u the best in your career.
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by aigjoey(m): 3:48am On Jan 09, 2013
Congratulations man.
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 09, 2013
congrats man. smiley
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by emmajarule: 5:03am On Jan 09, 2013
Congrat...
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by Greatken007(m): 5:34am On Jan 09, 2013
chiboy11:

Dont try this cus it is worse than boko harassment,if u make 4k daily i bet u 90 % wil go 4 medication and feeding,d remaining 10% goes to women and drink(if u ar the type that do such)
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 09, 2013
Bro link Mynd and sexiillz up smiley

Btw don't rob Allah, make sure you pay your tithe grin

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by justi4jesu(f): 5:53am On Jan 09, 2013
Truckpusher: When will somebody post abt getting married through NL ...just curious.
@Truckpusher if you start the marriage posting, we go follow your footstep ooo.
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by smsgold: 6:20am On Jan 09, 2013
Congratulations op. You can help reduce unemployment in d country by giving out info to this forum whenever recruitment is goin on in ur office. lucky u.
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by barackosama(m): 6:24am On Jan 09, 2013
Feed me more: Don't forget to give 10% of your salary to the NL ministry o! tongue #just joking.

Congrats btw.
Very Very necessary, at least so that God would provide more Job! smiley
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 09, 2013
baba ireti: Fellow Forumites,I mean fellow Nairalanders,I mean fellow Senior Applicants,It is with excitement and joy that I announce to you that God thr:this great Forums has provided me again for the second time, a moderately paying Job as an Accountant in one of our nation's Companies.
And in the light of the above,I thank God while at the same time praying that God will also grant every body's hearth desires,ranging from Good health to Good Job.Dont give up but keep trying.AL'AMDUL-LILLAH

I pray that you get a business next time...
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by rodeo0070(m): 6:30am On Jan 09, 2013
I pray we have more of this type of news on N/Land.
Congrats Babaireti...
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by GeebeeM(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2013
pls am luking 4 a job. Am an agric engineer n very creative and adaptible. Am also gud at computers. Can withstand pressure
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by enobong18: 6:32am On Jan 09, 2013
chiboy11:

Just curious, could that be the reason you are still waiting?
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by dammytosh: 6:48am On Jan 09, 2013
outrage: But before you land this job, you pas through a mountain hill of scammers ba?

Assuming he is not one right ? Coss i don here one silent advert for one consulting bla bla bla
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by Korrection(m): 6:49am On Jan 09, 2013
is it a boko haram firm? grin

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by dammytosh: 6:50am On Jan 09, 2013
Geebee-M:
pls am luking 4 a job. Am an agric engineer n very creative and adaptible. Am also gud at computers. Can withstand pressure

What is your maximum pressure limit ? Atmospheric pressure ?

Can you write computer programs / have flair for programming ? if you can you can contact me and we take it up from there.
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by Chiemekaorizu(m): 6:55am On Jan 09, 2013
Congratulation bro.............God ushered you into 2013 with uncommon success.....you are lucky*
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by vizion: 6:58am On Jan 09, 2013
richarts: Yeah folks once you see any advert just apply and do not hessitate. I got my present job from here too... no matter what the email says just apply amd hope for the best. Do not fall for payment of any money but apply.

Do not doubt too much or complain or attack or be skeptic. A lotta people were skeptic about the email i sent mine too but here I am grateful.

Still always here sha looking for a better job. Man must grow.

Love ya'll and please stay true to your lovers.

Be careful of the email. some scam artist can get some personal information from your CV, to use against you. One day you get a phone call from someone who claims to know you, tells you the school you attended, calls you that your middle name that isn't known by many ppl, and drops one or two other info he's gotten from you CV, that you may just believe and start trusting the person, which is the first stage of being scammed.

so beware of what the email says.
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by ITbomb(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2013
REALITY101: Bro link Mynd and sexiillz up smiley

Btw don't rob Allah, make sure you pay your tithe grin
Just my thoughts, those duo need divine breakthrough more than any other person.
I always mention them in my prayers.
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by DANILSA(m): 7:16am On Jan 09, 2013
ITbomb:
Just my thoughts, those duo need divine breakthrough more than any other person.
grin
ITbomb:
guy una no go kill me grin
Re: I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland by ajasbaba(m): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2013
na only you they get job for nairaland.wetin u carry the previous one we u get do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad / N-power Batch C: Deployment/physical Verification Will Be Communicated Via Email / Most Dangerous Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.